Why is the NFL not big here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
I came here hoping to talk football, but there are only few threads with very few posts. Aren't there any fans here? I thought there'd be a lot of talk by a lot of knowledgeable fans. Seems like there were more last year. I wanted to post here cause I'm tired of the obnixious types on some of the sports forums. So let's talk NFL?

there is usually a new thread after every week, but youre right, they dont get a whole lot of responses.

but there are some good football fans here, so come up with a topic and we can discuss.

Tabby said:
I came here hoping to talk football, but there are only few threads with very few posts. Aren't there any fans here? I thought there'd be a lot of talk by a lot of knowledgeable fans. Seems like there were more last year. I wanted to post here cause I'm tired of the obnixious types on some of the sports forums. So let's talk NFL?

I was wondering the same thing. But I don't follow anything but the Vikings.

I'm sure there will be more posts later in the season. I think it's just so early in the season that no one has any strong opinions on the teams.

I'll give you one strong opinion in answer to another question here: The Jets suck, bad.

Back
Top Bottom