Why is it that when I say.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she told me that i should have a man empty the recycling bc I am not capable of doing it and so I said that I was capable and then she called me a feminist :lol:

No Cleasai I dont :laugh:

Aw hairy armpits are sexy. Just ask Paula Cole :wink: As for your Grandma, that's prolly her way of calling you stubborn in a way I guess

I'm a feminist and my grandmother incessantly rags me for it. But, I just try to be as respectful as I can to her opinions about my "role" as a woman, and just chalk it up to her being of a different generation, and that there is no way anything I could say could change her opinion about it all. :shrug:

she just has a different view of the world than you. probably not much you can do about it. maybe explain it to her. but she's probably pretty set in her beliefs, so you can either try and please her when she's there by acting slightly how she would like, or just act the way you act and say 'gramma we're different people and we do things differently. and i'm not a feminist.'

Times have changed, where's she been? :eek: LOL

Does she know that there are women who run companies as well as take out the recycling? :sexywink:

:lol: I dont think so Sicy ahaha!!

Yea I know, I do respect her opinions but it damn hard to keep my mouth shut sometimes bc she will say some of the weirdest things.

Sicy said:
Times have changed, where's she been? :eek: LOL

Does she know that there are women who run companies as well as take out the recycling? :sexywink:
yeah, i know. there's still people out there that when they take something in to get worked on, meaning it requires brains (like a computer) or braun (like a car), and a woman helps them, they say they want a man to work on it. right. like we are little weak, stupid humans who can do nothing.

i am a master chef and i can lift a car battery. for a few seconds.

I agree with whatever the common concensus has been so far.

PS- Khanada, your sig is the best.

Sweet Jelly Roll.

:sexywink:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i am a master chef and i can lift a car battery. for a few seconds.

That's awesome! I can change my own oil, rotate tires .. things like that ... and I know what an Idle Air Control Valve is and where to find it :mad: I'm not afraid to get dirty, take out the trash or do any other of these so called "manly things." :sexywink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom