Why Interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interference...a U2 reference but also a state of something disrupting the normal flow of things...shaking it up so to speak.

LoveTown said:
Interference...a U2 reference but also a state of something disrupting the normal flow of things...shaking it up so to speak.

...as in an addicting way to distract you from going about normal, real, off-line life. synonym blue crack.

Turn.Off.Your.PC. go on, it's not hard. There's a big, bad dangerous world out there full of people trying to rip you off and that's why you need to get out there and, well you know, do stuff that counteracts that crap. Actually, doesn't sound too appealing now. Stay in. Turn.On.The.PC!

From an ancient version of the site:
http://web.archive.org/web/19970130190003/www.interference.com/page5.htm

(oh, don't run away from the colours :D)

interf4b2.jpg

:)

Marty

martha said:
Because it will Interfere with your work, your sleep, your housekeeping, and your relationships.

:crack:

:rolleyes: Amen to that. And I've been around here, what, two months? :yeesh:

WOW Popmartijn! That old version of the site!! :cool:

Bit before my time, I haven't seen that before - just had a look round, wow, that was cool - must have taken a while to load on a 28.8 modem, heh.

Ta for the flashback! ~Ultra

ah yes...that quote...where the wire ends...also very important to this site in many ways....

yes, for me this is where Wire ended and Interference began.

Elvis, I'm not sure if all the newer members of Interference know the history of the site. Maybe you should post a little Interference history lesson, yeah?

Back
Top Bottom