Why I'd Make A Good Husband V.1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pollux

Babyface
Why I'd Make A Good Husband
A Persuasive essay in point form by Pollux (real name ommited for non-obvious reasons)

- I can somewhat cook... compared to other guys. I mean, anyone can do Kraft Dinner, but as long as I have instructions I think I could pull of something a little more difficult.

- I am not an attractive person, but I'm not that ugly either. So even though you wouldn't WANT to sleep with me, it wouldn't scare you for life or anything. It's not like you'll wake up years down the road and think, "Oh my God, I can't eat a sausage anymore because I had sex with Pollux."(real name ommited for non-obvious reasons)

- I don't talk, but I listen. I swear, if you want to, I can listen for hours on end about any problem you have. Plus, I don't judge people. If you tell me about some stupid thing you did when you were 12 and haven't told anyone else, I won't look at you differently.

- I don't dress bad. I don't dress good etiher, but lets look at it like this: I own NO jogging pants, NO shirts with sports team's logo, there are holes in NONE of them, and I wear silk boxer shorts.

- I'm a slacker when it comes to school/work, so I can focus all my attention on YOU!

- I have low self-esteem so I'll always be making fun of myself, and not you. Some find that charming, the insecure self-pity thing.

- I DON'T snap bra straps.

- I'm not a big sports guy, so I have no problem turning off the hockey game and watching "You've Got Mail."

- I use a lot of big words out of context. So basically, if you don't think about what they mean, I come across educated.

- I can give a good massage. That's the only sensual thing I do well. I'm telling you, my hands are paintbrushes and you're the canvas, baby.

*seconds the nomination*

so, you're telling us this paragon of masculinity exists and is single?
wink.gif

-sula (name omitted for obvious reasons)

wow,
if only I were gay
I would jump all over you

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Pollux:

- I'm a slacker when it comes to school/work, so I can focus all my attention on YOU!

*lol* Way to turn a negative into a positive!
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

What if it turned out the woman was a lesbian and only recently became bisexual?

i dunno, i thought it was kinda funny. dunno if it was meant to be interpreted as such...

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
khanada

They say art irritates, err I mean imitates life.

Just close your eyes and ignore the bad ppl LikeO2!

This place is too funny. Really, too funny.

eek.gif

Am I the ONLY one who is missing something here??? Come on, someone let me in on the joke.

Sicy, you have my e-mail address....e-mail me and tell me what I'm not "getting".

I don't care if you guys ARE laughing ~ *pout, pout*

Aww O2! Dont pout! Its really not that funny or important. I dont even know if SG and I are talking about the same thing that Manda and I are. (Or is that a different thread?) I dont even know if Im right here...Not to confuse ya further...I think I might just make hay while the sun shines and leave this one alone...

biggrin.gif

And Eileen, I dont have your email.. I cannot readily locate it. But I promised not to tell anyway... see I'm trustworthy!

Everyone seems to be on the same track though.

Dont trip Pollux, its all good! You're doing just fine!

thumb.gif

------------------
I Spiked Your Drink

Sicy's Website

biggrin.gif
at this whole thread! Oh my! *giggles*

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Latest posts