why girls suckl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
becuase theyre heartless beings who somehow always manage to look perfect
they never do what u want them to
she left

good enough?

i dont meant anything by this NEway

Depending on your age, a lot of girls are worthless. I mean 99% of High School Girls. This year I realized this, and except for one of my good friends, saw that almost every girl was just a superficial bitch that I shouldn't waste my time on. Being single is much better anyways. You don't have a cop on your ass.

Sigh.

I must be one hell of a lucky mofo.. 6 months today. eee.

this is ridiculous.

I don't believe any of you or us have a right to say which percentage of an age group of any certain gender is worthless.

I'm sure none of you are innocent or perfect.

Everyone has a worth. Perhaps some of you or us just aren't mature enough to have a perceived worth in the eyes of others yet.

HelloAngel said:
this is ridiculous.

I don't believe any of you or us have a right to say which percentage of an age group of any certain gender is worthless.

I'm sure none of you are innocent or perfect.

Everyone has a worth. Perhaps some of you or us just aren't mature enough to have a perceived worth in the eyes of others yet.

Whoa...I'm a girl, and I didn't take what these guys were saying in a bad way at all. I know that we girls can be a pain in the ass, but I also know that guys are every bit as awful sometimes.

Simma down nuh!

wertsie said:

Whoa...I'm a girl, and I didn't take what these guys were saying in a bad way at all. I know that we girls can be a pain in the ass, but I also know that guys are every bit as awful sometimes.

Simma down nuh!

I realize age has nothing to do with maturity, but it's funny when you see younger people using very gender offensive terminology.

When people grow up, they'll see that and more.

Obviously, I'm a girl, and I took offense. There are people out there who are impressionable and when they see "Girls Suck" they tend to believe that, and then tend to treat members of the female population like crap.

*sigh* I don't know, but I sure have my share of guy problems. I think it's kind of amusing how these guys seem to be having the same problems with girls that I am with guys. Maybe we're just looking in the wrong places!

Who said anyone was treating anyone like crap?

If people do, thats just stupid. Some girls are though - what I said before. There are some amazing ladies, Heidi you know I'm talking about you.

heh i was in a horrible horrible relationship and was hurt real bad. but hey i bounced back and after some time to myself i ended up finding a girl in nov of 2000. i've been with her ever since.

does this really belong in this forum though?

Last edited:
HelloAngel said:
I agree
it's the point I'm trying to make in the numerous "why man ar epigs and should be shot"-threads

Heck I'm a teenage girl and I feel more than comfortable saying that most teenage girls are crazy........in like bad destructive ways. Not crazy like me. I'm....special....... Eh you know what I mean. Girls are weird.

baker6621 said:
Depending on your age, a lot of girls are worthless. I mean 99% of High School Girls. This year I realized this, and except for one of my good friends, saw that almost every girl was just a superficial bitch that I shouldn't waste my time on.

Hahahah.. This is funny.. It seems you have learned the excruciatingly hilarious ways of the Sweeping Generalization well.. I think they get me about ten 'Fuck Off Lemonite's a month. And don't forget about Mug's uninspired show of ingnorance with his rousing rendition of 'Dumb Fuck'.. Hahhaa..

L.Unplugged

Face it, we ALL suck. :wink:

I'm of the belief that more men than women are worthless bastards, but there are plenty of despicable women out there as well, believe me, i've seen em so i know what youre coming from :tsk:

i hope i'm in the supposed 1% of non superficial high school bitches...although i may not be the best judge of that...

i will, however, agree that the vast majority of girls i know are very superficial. i, personally, woke up everyday just in time to roll out of bed, grab a clean tshirt, and run out the door to school. whenever i told ppl that i needed maybe 5 or 10 minutes to get ready, they were astounded...my response always is...why does it matter what you look like? if someone's not going to like you because you aren't dressed pretty, then they aren't worth your time. girls may be superficial, but guys sometimes drive them to it...

I don't think girls suck...they're just very very really really hard to read. And they have odd tendancies when it comes to relationships.
you know...the old 'don't date who your friends with' thing.
I don't understand that. I would like whoever I date to be my best friend.

But for future reference I will have to make sure to
A)stop being the nice guy
B)make sure not to befriend the girl you like before you ask her out

Back
Top Bottom