Why Does The Black Eyed Peas new album SUCK so bad?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
"Elephunk" is such a shameless bid for commercial appreciation, it's a travesty. I love this band so much. Their first 2 albums "Behind The Front" & "Bridging The Gap" are true hip hop classics. But this new disc sucks so badly I actually RETURNED it after a couple of listens. Do you know how much it hurt to do that? I never return discs. What a bunch of sellouts. And fuck their new member "Fergie." She blows. I'd rather have had Ashanti join the group than her. I saw BEP about 3 months ago in concert (the 4th time overall) and their show was awful. And she was awful. What a total waste of a talented bunch of musicians.

Anyone else have an opnion of their new disc? I'm way curious.

uhm... maybe because they "sold out" and collaborated with lame artists like Papa Roach and Timberlake?

I am sorry to say this but the new single of the album "Where is the Love?" sounds like Nsync is singing it, seriously I heard it on the radio before I saw the video and I thought it was Nsync. :|

I was seriously thinking about getting the new album to see if I like it but I dont think I am going too, tho I havent decided if I want to get "Behind The Front" & "Bridging The Gap" yet :hmm:

ah, you mean "where's the dog"?

i really hate that song. i was wondering what happened because i understoof that black eyed peas were a respectable hip hop group and not some garbage looking to cash in with a trendy collaboration...

I agree HOS, it is VERY sad that they went with this mainstream route on this new album. It kinda ruins the old stuff too doesnt it?

I guess I understand why groups like that would want to try and go with a mainstream sound, i mean they do need to make some money, but it's too bad. I'm very sad about their new stuff. :down:

Back
Top Bottom