why does back scratching feel so good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have ALWAYS loved having my back scratched-it does feel great.
smile.gif
I'm at a loss to explain why though...

But I haven't had it scratched in such a long time.
frown.gif

*feels dirty with skin cells*

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Of course, we're all just a walking, talking waste dump of dead and dying cells. Where do you think all the dust in your house comes from?

Originally posted by Kieran McConville:
Of course, we're all just a walking, talking waste dump of dead and dying cells. Where do you think all the dust in your house comes from?

You mean I'm disintegrating?

Wow. This day just gets worse and worse.

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
You mean I'm disintegrating?

Wow. This day just gets worse and worse.

lol!!

Now if only those pesky skin cells that make up my butt and thighs would disintegrate... oh happy day!

One person in Interference who I won't mention here* once told me have a good scratch was better than an orgasm....we still argue on this matter today.

* here is ok though: Angel
biggrin.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Because whenever your back is itchy, you can guarantee it'll be in a place where you need to be practically double-jointed to reach and scratch it.

There's a certain feeling of triumph when you finally reach it
wink.gif

Originally posted by kobayashi:
i've been wondering.

I know I know.

If you think about it, the back is the only place where you can't reach to scratch it. When you get an itch, your skin is exfoliating, so you scratch it to relieve the dead skin cells accumulating on the body's surface. The human back is the largest consistant portion of flesh on the body and the skin naturally exfoliates like the skin on the arms, face, legs, etc. Also wearing clothing sometimes aggravates the process of skin exfoliation and pores may become clogged and this irritates the skin.

As a side note, the diabetic condition can also have an effect on the itchiness of one's back. The nerve endings in the fleshy portions of the back can become engorged, setting off signals of itchiness.

All right I'm done.

Now my back itches.

Yeah, it's great. I also have a weird thing, I love the feeling of something cool behind or around my ear. Yeah, I know you probably have no clue what I'm talking about, but I don't really know how to explain it.

Tummyrubs are good too!
smile.gif

Originally posted by bono_man:
One person in Interference who I won't mention here* once told me have a good scratch was better than an orgasm....we still argue on this matter today.

* here is ok though: Angel
biggrin.gif

yes this is true
I can confirm, ok not a back-scratch, but do the following and every woman out there will be in ectasy....

after a long hard shite day at the office, come home, take ur shoes socks suspenders or anything else off til ur feet our bare.....set a big mat in front of u with rough pile, if u dont have one, get one.......proceed to rub ur feet up and down it gently, it should send shivers up ur spine!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

why? cause of all the nerve ending in ur foot shootin u through u!!!!

IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back scratchin is bound to be a pleasure as we can rarely bend our arms round to scratch that department........
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom