Why do you have that name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well..

my original handle was superjoethadmexx..cause some people call me super joe, and others called me d-mexx (which is short for dirty mexican)....then i got in trbl and lost the password, and when i came back i had made a new 1...cause im a game nerd i choose my fav vid game character, and added the 2.0 for ver 2.0..jsut for $#!t$ and grins....

I came up with mine because of Zooropa mostly, and the fact I come from Europe.

And then I got a bootleg of Zoo Europa in Dublin. So that made it more clear too. So I guess its a mixture of the two.

:D

Well, Niamh is from Irish mythology. Saoirse is an irish name that means Freedom. Can you tell I'm really really into Irish stuff? Even my boyfriend is Irish!!LOL ( I love you Briaaaaaaaaaaan!) :D :heart:

)
FallingStar said:

And who was Niamh?

She was the princess of Tir na nog (The Land of Youth). Her lover was Ois?n, whose father was the famous Finn Mac Cumhail.
She was very very beautiful and had looong blonde hair ( which is not my case because I have jet black hair! lol You'd say I look more like Morgana!! :D )

Niamh_Saoirse said:
)

She was the princess of Tir na nog (The Land of Youth). Her lover was Ois?n, whose father was the famous Finn Mac Cumhail.
She was very very beautiful and had looong blonde hair ( which is not my case because I have jet black hair! lol You'd say I look more like Morgana!! :D )
I see. :D A beautiful name. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom