Why do really blonde men bother w. facial hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klodomir

Refugee
LOL, tell me about it! It's like, you want to go up and offer them an eraser to remove it with.

Btw, DoctorGonzo, does your beard naturally grow in a goatee shape?
confused.gif

Hahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Today I was standing on the subway, and there was this really blonde guy with a goatee. Unless you were standing two feet away, you'd never have known it was there! Even closeup it looked like peach fuzz. I just don't get the point.
confused.gif

that's hilarious Jess!!
biggrin.gif
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sits and ponders over stuff like that!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Today I was standing on the subway, and there was this really blonde guy with a goatee. Unless you were standing two feet away, you'd never have known it was there! Even closeup it looked like peach fuzz. I just don't get the point.
confused.gif

I usually bleach my shoulder-length blonde hair and will occasionally have a scruffy goatee.

There are a number of reasons why.

Number One, above all other other reasons why I would have a goatee........Shaving + Extremly Sensative Skin = Acne and more acne. I would rather look scruffy than have patch 'o zits on my neck.

Number Two......I usually forget to shave! I mean, it's like, I look at myself in the mirror in the morning, but my attention is usually focused on my glorious hair (gotta enjoy it while it's here, if you know what I mean)
biggrin.gif

A better question might be: why do any men bother with facial hair? With rare exceptions, it is IMO not a good look - whether we're talking the 'I don't have enough stubble for a proper beard' look, or the Santa/boozer grandpa look, or the skinny Jesus look.

Sometimes a neatly trimmed goatee is ok, depends on the person (if it's that guy from Everclear however, it's just plain creepy).

Originally posted by Kieran McConville:
A better question might be: why do any men bother with facial hair? With rare exceptions, it is IMO not a good look - whether we're talking the 'I don't have enough stubble for a proper beard' look, or the Santa/boozer grandpa look, or the skinny Jesus look.

icon31.gif

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
icon31.gif

You feel differently, I take it. That's cool.

------------------
"And you'll be standing there, while the boats go by
While the boats go by on a Friday evening
Shining your light, shining your light on a Friday evening
Got to slip away, got to slip away down that ancient highway
In a town called Paradise, in a town, in a town
All along, all along that road, all along that road
All along that road with the trancelike vision..."

Back
Top Bottom