Why do lesbians wear mullets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
I dunno if this happens where you live but here, everytime I see a woman with a mullet turns out to be a lesbian.
Does anybody know why do the use mullets?!
confused.gif

They do??
confused.gif

I would rather say that they have really, really short hair, like shaved almost. That's my experience.

Why does anybody wear a mullet?

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

anyone ever see the SNL skit where a bunch of guys make wish for lesbians and they end up with something they totally weren't looking for - two women with jean jackets and mullets.
TV and movies present too ideal a picture - I think thats what they were making fun of. They all don't look like Elle McPherson!

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

What I don't understand is if Lesbians like women then why do they date women who look like men??????
confused.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

I worked with this woman who became a man. We weren't sure what she wanted her daughter to call her after it, was it mum or dad? Also this woman had a female partner. So after her surgery and therapy was she no longer a lesbian but a heterosexual? In the end she made a very suitable looking man. Anyone who'd meet her after would be surprised to find out she was once a female I reckon.

Um, wasn't a thread similar to this one (gay men speaking with a lilt) closed a while back?

Originally posted by speedracer:
Um, wasn't a thread similar to this one (gay men speaking with a lilt) closed a while back?

YES!

Please end this thread. This is just as stupid as that thread - and may be seen as just offensive.

Please close this thread!

Lots of people have mullets, not just lesbians. But a lot of lesbians I've known have had the mullet.

I even know someone who takes a camera to the state fair and takes pictures of people with mullets. The best are the male/female couples with matching cascades.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom