why do I always assume this.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
ok I bet some of u will now tink Im anti-male, not the case but;

everytime Im out and see a guy in a flashy expensive car like a Porshe or something with wings, I tink 'Poser', no matter he be young of ancient with false teeth and a pace-maker......its bad to tinkzat but I dos, I always say 'show off' or think hes trying to pull attention...using an extentsion of this 'bottom lower 'alf'....right? But if its a girl I tink the exact opposite, I think 'shes done really well for herself, well done luv' and seem proud, and sure as hell dont see HER as a poser or show-off (actually I bet most men here enjoy that woman with neat hairdo, shades skirt-suit gettin out of a leather interior silver big bullet baby....
wink.gif
)

oh dear, maybe its a 'stick up for the female tings' but does anyone else think the same??????????????????/

No way!!! The girl is even worse because she didnt earn her own money her sugar daddy bought the car for her!!!!

tongue.gif

i have what most would consider a 'cool' car.
i didn't buy it, my father did. but i'm not a poser. i just like the car. it's nice, it goes fast, it's mine, so i drive it.
come to think of it i haven't touched my car for about 8 days now, i should go make sure it's ok.

------------------
i was born for your magazine
i am trapped in the society page of your magazine

Well yes of course I bought my own car, but its not some flashy expensive Porshe!!!

And my license plate frame says,

"No this is NOT my boyfriends car"

Tee hee.

Originally posted by U2ME3:
what do you think of a guy who doesn't own a car?

i don't have a car so i don't care if a guy owns a car either. do you at least have a bike?
wink.gif

I've gone out with guys with no cars.

It sucks but I have one so it doesnt really matter.

Now, if we were both bikin it then that would be scary.

i live in the city so i usually just hang downtown. if i really need a car for trip etc i just rent one. but for dates it usually is taxis.

maddie you make me laugh.

Originally posted by U2ME3:
i live in the city so i usually just hang downtown. if i really need a car for trip etc i just rent one. but for dates it usually is taxis.

maddie you make me laugh.

me too - both carless in the city and amused by the mofo rally bitch.
smile.gif

Originally posted by mad1:

and in small print

'stay the fuk back or pay'
I'd love to see the reaction of people after reading that...probably send them runnin'
biggrin.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

LOL Zoo!!!!!

oh yes well, u can have fun IN the jeep, I luv humpy bumpy journeys and sliding down hills with muddy shit all the way,,,,,,,all the fun u can have in a jeep mon!!!!

biggrin.gif

AND Landrovers!!!!!

but I really wanna marry a guy who drives a tank around town.........

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 01-11-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom