why cant i get just one more kiss and DESCRIBE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Hey Kayla! :wave: Good luck w/the math homework. I should probably go and do some reading for my International Relations class tomorrow, blah. I thought I wanted to major in IR, but now I'm not so sure...can't I just major in, I don't know, being a rock star or savin' the starvin' children or something? :huh: :wink:

^ Well, technically I'm suppose to be doing a lot of reading...but that's boring and quite frankly, I DON'T WANNA! :madspit: :laugh: Wow, I am so immature. But yeah, chances are I'll be here for a while. :wink:

Question: Why do I insist on listening to "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" when it almost always makes me cry? :confused: :shrug:

Last edited:
^ Ahh, I see. Well, vacation is a good thing! :yes: And good luck on those tests - I'm sure you'll do fine. :hug:

:sad: :hug: Bye Kara, take care! :wave:

:hug: Kayla! Love the dancing smiley. :D How are you doing, girl?

:shifty: Are we the only ones here? :confused: It seems awfully quiet...where is everybody else?

^ :wink: I would add The Who to that, but that's just me...oh, and I don't think U2 was mentioned (enough). :lol:

Also, The Beatles are always good...and I'm a fan of Pink Floyd, Coldplay, and Flogging Molly. :shrug: What can I say, my musical tastes are a bit odd. :wink:

Last edited:
^^ Well, I'm a big fan of the bass solo in The Who's "My Generation" - actually, that's what inspired me to save up for a bass guitar (but that's another story). :wink:

^ Hey Zootles! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom