Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: cooking stuff has to be modified for people living in elevated towns.

and if it's humid, candymaking needs to be modified too. don't make fudge if it's humid!
Wow, really? Don't hurt the fudge!! :no:

OMG, we went into this home-made crumbly-fudge shop in Tintagel (Cornwall, England).... the SMELL. :drool: I swear you could put on three kilos just breathing it in. That was the best-smelling shop I have ever ... smelled.

And the fudge tasted bloody amazing too. :drool: :drool:

Hey, powerplant? Way to ruin a lakeside.

I know right? :sad: That's why I take pictures of the lake facing out, so I don't have to see that crap, and can concentrate on our famous (and I do mean famous, it's been in calendars) light house.

My picture:

MemoryCard383.jpg

Wow, really? Don't hurt the fudge!! :no:

OMG, we went into this home-made crumbly-fudge shop in Tintagel (Cornwall, England).... the SMELL. :drool: I swear you could put on three kilos just breathing it in. That was the best-smelling shop I have ever ... smelled.

And the fudge tasted bloody amazing too. :drool: :drool:
omg! :love:

i loooooove making fudge. and toffee. most of the candy i make isn't even consumed by me, i sent a bunch of toffee and peanut brittle to someone :shifty: for christmas. then i made more toffee for my ex for christmas. if i liked nuts it'd be tasty, chocolate almond toffee. but i had a piece with no nuts, it was :combust:

it's soooo time consuming making it though! ugh.

How many bootlegs will it take me to talk you into this? :shifty:

To talk me into drinking enough to make me think about karaoke? An awful lot.

To talk me into sober karaoke, I'd want a pro-shot DVD of the Kunstmuseum gig. :wink: PLUS everything else. And keys to Larry's Vault o' U2 Goodies.

I'm not making the new thread until Khan makes two more posts.

Edit: actually, only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom