Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know!!! i loooooved mig. as against that show as i was, i thought he was talented and could take inxs in a different direction. plus he was the only australian on the show! come on!
I am forced to assume that they didn't WANT to change direction, no matter what they kept crapping on about before and during that travesty of a TV show. Which I am now ashamed to admit I watched religiously.

I don't actually know if the direction they did go in was different to the direction they were going when Hutch died... it's a crappy direction anyway.

I'd go see Marty Casey, I reckon, or Mig, or that chick whose name I forget; but not faux-INXS now.

They actually said that and then went back on it?!

Fuck those tossers then.
Fuck one of them, at least. Watching the lot of them on that show, I think Gar(r)y Beers was a decent bloke (bass players rule), but the rest of them gave me the shits. Especially Kurt or Kirk or whatever... the saxophonist.

*fumes*

I didn't know I was still so cranky about all this. :lol:

I am forced to assume that they didn't WANT to change direction, no matter what they kept crapping on about before and during that travesty of a TV show. Which I am now ashamed to admit I watched religiously.

I don't actually know if the direction they did go in was different to the direction they were going when Hutch died... it's a crappy direction anyway.

I'd go see Marty Casey, I reckon, or Mig, or that chick whose name I forget; but not faux-INXS now.
exactly! i think they just said that bullshit to make themselves sleep better at night. and i watched it religiously too, don't feel bad. i will NEVER FORGET....i taped the show so my mom and i could watch it when she got home from work. i was posting on interference and some fucker spoiled THE FINALE for me!! after i'd said before to not spoil it. :sigh:

yeah, i agree. it's very commercial, while managing to suck at the same time :hmm:

now, i wasn't too fond of marty at all. he looked like the long lost hansen brother to me :uhoh: i liked mig though. and that blonde chick who made it pretty far.

Fuck one of them, at least. Watching the lot of them on that show, I think Gar(r)y Beers was a decent bloke (bass players rule), but the rest of them gave me the shits. Especially Kurt or Kirk or whatever... the saxophonist.

*fumes*

I didn't know I was still so cranky about all this. :lol:
it was probably one of the farri$$ brothers. garry seems to still be there cuz hell...it's a paying gig. and he's aged pretty well :hmm: he's the only decent one, like you said. and i hate kirk too! ugh. and his weakstache annoyed me to no end on that show. he reminded me of colonel sanders' son :hmm:

hehe, i hear you! it touched a nerve with me. i don't know when i'll stop being so ranty about it :uhoh:

when i'm nice and comfortable and you're bitching about how hot it is, i'll remember this :love:

and i even converted it to celsius for you :(

:laugh:

Sure, our summers sometimes hit 41, but at least they seem to be followed by 22 within a couple of days. Unlike unchanging 33 and humid Queensland. :crack:

it hit 38 here today :tongue:

and it's only going to get hotter. i don't mind though.

How humid is it? I found that around Franklin, although it got damn hot some days, it wasn't as suffocating as Queensland - though not as dry as Melbourne either. As far as heat goes, I find Melbourne's dry heat to be one of the most tolerable.

It was so DISGUSTING out yesterday. My hair instantly frizzed up the moment I walked out the door.

And I see it's quite late, where di the night go :ohmy: :lol:
Maybe I'll make anotehr trip to the gas station XD

How humid is it? I found that around Franklin, although it got damn hot some days, it wasn't as suffocating as Queensland - though not as dry as Melbourne either. As far as heat goes, I find Melbourne's dry heat to be one of the most tolerable.
right now, humidity is 92%. and the sun's not even up yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom