Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here is my title and cover for the Retro Island Playlist:

Devo Santa Presents: Start Believing In Angels
divosanta1oo6.jpg
:lol: i love it!

probably stupid teenieboppers.

wouldn't you know...in 05 they came here, during their tour for switch. it was hard for me not to go because i love inxs, but without hutch...that just makes them some tribute band.

Yeah. There's plenty of ways to respond to the death of a frontman, and their way was the wrong way. JD/NO got it exactly fucking right.

i know, right! i got into them right before rockstar: inxs and though i watched the show, i was appalled that 1. they were doing the show in the first place, 2. they chose a fucking hutch clone (although a lame one imo) after saying in interviews that's exactly what they didn't want to do!

Either of the others in the last three would have been a MILLION times better than JD StupidSurname. That killed another chunk of my faith in humankind.

I also read an interview from maybe 1999 or 2000, in which one of the Farrisses said that the rest of them would keep making music, but not under the name of INXS. What happened? Ran out of money? Needed another gold-plated mansion??
That's like the worst kind of selling out. :mad:

Adam Sandler said it best... "But it all was BUUUULLSHIIIT!!"

Either of the others in the last three would have been a MILLION times better than JD StupidSurname. That killed another chunk of my faith in humankind.

I also read an interview from maybe 1999 or 2000, in which one of the Farrisses said that the rest of them would keep making music, but not under the name of INXS. What happened? Ran out of money? Needed another gold-plated mansion??

Adam Sandler said it best... "But it all was BUUUULLSHIIIT!!"
i know!!! i loooooved mig. as against that show as i was, i thought he was talented and could take inxs in a different direction. plus he was the only australian on the show! come on!

and that's just bullshit. what, did one of them need lipo or something? :tsk:

:lol: :yes:

They actually said that and then went back on it?!

Fuck those tossers then.

BUT IT ALL WAS BULLLLLSHITT

IT WAS A GOD DAMN JOKE

AND WHEN I THINK OF YOU LINDA

I HOPE YOU FUCKING CHOKE!

Yeah. There's plenty of ways to respond to the death of a frontman, and their way was the wrong way. JD/NO got it exactly fucking right.

I have rarely agreed more with anything you've ever said. (Not that I'm overly familiar with New Order, but still, it sounds like they had the right idea.)

suicide blonde :combust:

baby dont cry video clip :drool:

ohh i has their best of something or other dvd set they brought out a couple of years ago , must find and watch again .
i have that too! it's what got me into them. my mom bought me the dvd for christmas cuz she needed to add something to get free shipping, and it suggested that. i watched it and was like shit...i forgot how awesome they were!

:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom