Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: fine. john taylor was a big one. who else...tim finn's my most recent celebrity crush :reject:

now he's kinda old and scary looking, but in his heyday? :combust:

:laugh: Khan, it's not too much of a secret that you love Tim Finn though. :wink:

i had a crush on adam too. if a guy's got a big, curly afro, chances are i'll think he's hot! or a redhead :drool:

oh shit :silent:

So THIS is why you hang out with me in the postwhorehouse! :uhoh:

:lmao: I wanna see it :sad:

Q: You have a scene where you do a very funny dance to Duran Duran's "Hungry Like The Wolf". Did you decide to use that song?

PG: No, I hadn't heard that song in years. I think they thought of that in the morning of that shoot day. The thing I remember most about it is that it was so cold, and I was just wearing that little Speedo thing. I could only think about getting it done so I could get back inside.

I have no idea where most of the people on my list are from, but I think two are german :huh:
let me see if i can figure all mine out, from memory.

1. Joy Division: british
2. New Order: british
3. U2: duh
4. The Human League: british
5. Depeche Mode: british
6. Split Enz: new zealand
7. Thompson Twins: british...although there was a kiwi in the band :wink:
8. David Bowie: british
9. Wang Chung: british
10. Big Country: scottish
11. Erasure: british
12. Pet Shop Boys: british
13. Duran Duran: british
14. The Police: british
15. Culture Club: british
16. Taco: uhhh...he's like norweigan or swedish or something. some loser country
17. Icehouse: australian
18. Simple Minds: scottish
19. INXS: australian

let me see if i can figure all mine out, from memory.

1. Joy Division: british
2. New Order: british
3. U2: duh
4. The Human League: british
5. Depeche Mode: british
6. Split Enz: new zealand
7. Thompson Twins: british...although there was a kiwi in the band :wink:
8. David Bowie: british
9. Wang Chung: british
10. Big Country: scottish
11. Erasure: british
12. Pet Shop Boys: british
13. Duran Duran: british
14. The Police: british
15. Culture Club: british
16. Taco: uhhh...he's like norweigan or swedish or something. some loser country
17. Icehouse: australian
18. Simple Minds: scottish
19. INXS: australian

sounds like the perfect dance party for one list to me :dance:

:lmao: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the dance is funny, but damnit why dont' any of you post a video of it:

4. Big Fat Liar. Since I am a mom, I see many, many, many movies like this one, and this one's pretty good. In it Paul Giamatti plays a mean, snarky movie producer who, in the morning before he swims his laps, dances to "Hungry Like the Wolf" (prett funny right there, okay?) in his bathing trunks. Tiny bathing trunks. He dances like he means it, man. He's hungry. Like the Wolf.

There is no post-Hutch INXS. :angry:
i know, right! i got into them right before rockstar: inxs and though i watched the show, i was appalled that 1. they were doing the show in the first place, 2. they chose a fucking hutch clone (although a lame one imo) after saying in interviews that's exactly what they didn't want to do!

Does anybody actually consider the recent albums to be INXS albums anyway?

I mean, I'm not even an INXS fan, but come on. That whole Rockstar bullshit ... no.
probably stupid teenieboppers.

wouldn't you know...in 05 they came here, during their tour for switch. it was hard for me not to go because i love inxs, but without hutch...that just makes them some tribute band.

had i gone, i would've brought my lp of underneath the colours or something for jd to sign :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom