Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well actually that's not exactly true. This girl wasn't a celebrity but my first crush was on a girl in a kid's show called Wishbone. It was about a dog that acted in the stories these pre-teens read.
hmm, i can't remember if i saw that show or not. but when i think of wishbone, i think of italian dressing

:reject:

mm tacos, i had tacos for lunch :drool: they were great, then someone tried to hit me with a chair. tuesday for the PHAIL .

is it wrong that I find that really funny :reject:

that reminds me,
yesterday at work there was an older lady perusing the wool and having a chat. I heard a little commotion and some giggling. When I turned around her skirt had fallen straight to the floor !!:lol: she didn't seem too bothered and just pulled it up and went on her merry way

that reminds me,
yesterday at work there was an older lady perusing the wool and having a chat. I heard a little commotion and some giggling. When I turned around her skirt had fallen straight to the floor !!:lol: she didn't seem too bothered and just pulled it up and went on her merry way

:lmao:

i need to laugh at the things that go on or i would be completely fucking mental.

but i had some serious adrenaline flowing being on the other end of the chair and the 130 kg guy weilding it .

Man, dinner was nice. Honey barbecue sausages and raw onion in bread with barbecue sauce and mustard.

ha, looking at my playlist, most of my material is english or australian. which i mean, that's no big deal, because when you think of new wave, america isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

although most of my playlists are like this...:hmm:

that reminds me,
:lmao: omg!!

You never share anything! :tsk:

I've never had a celebrity crush either, actually. Had a number on girls back at high school, but that's it.
:lol: fine. john taylor was a big one. who else...tim finn's my most recent celebrity crush :reject:

now he's kinda old and scary looking, but in his heyday? :combust:

i had a crush on adam too. if a guy's got a big, curly afro, chances are i'll think he's hot! or a redhead :drool:

oh shit :silent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom