Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I've actually caught up. Now I can get off this damn chair and practice. :wave:

You haven't caught up to my post count on this thread, so you can't leave yet. :tsk:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 690
User Name Posts
KhanadaRhodes 184
Axver 143
Alisaura 125
bono_212 52
LemonMacPhisto 47
gluey 28
coolian2 19
phillyfan26 15
RavenBlue 12
Screwtape2 11
RegularBonoFan 11
Angela Harlem 9
No spoken words 9
LemonMelon 7
corianderstem 5
mysterious_jen 5
unico 5
phanan 1
HermitMcDermitt 1
WildHoney 1

The fact that I have neither socks or shoes on right now is just proof I'm sick. I can't stand not being fully clothed at nearly all times....ALL times.
WHAT!

uggggh, see i like wearing as few clothes as possible. uh, wait. that sounds bad! i always have on the usual shit, and a shirt. pants/shorts/skirt are optional, and no shoes. i have slippers on right now cuz my feet are cold.

WHAT!

uggggh, see i like wearing as few clothes as possible. uh, wait. that sounds bad! i always have on the usual shit, and a shirt. pants/shorts/skirt are optional, and no shoes. i have slippers on right now cuz my feet are cold.

There are many aspects of ....me...that are very odd. Winter is my favorite season, or summer for you Aussies and Nzers

i like wearing as few clothes as possible.
pants/shorts/skirt are optional

Just for posterity, and Jen's pleasure.

:lol: i'm sure i'm odd too. i mean, i hate shoes. yet i own so many pairs. it makes no sense. if i can be barefoot, then fuck yeah i'm happy.

Over Christmas break last year, I went outside in my pajama shorts in the snow, and took a picture of my bare feet standing it in all of it. I then posted this picture on my facebook. My roommate commented:

Ashley, I think this might be the first time I've ever seen your feet. Do you KNOW how sad that is?

Over Christmas break last year, I went outside in my pajama shorts in the snow, and took a picture of my bare feet standing it in all of it. I then posted this picture on my facebook. My roommate commented:
:lol: whereas i have a picture OF my feet on facebook!

see?
n600186144_913406_5579.jpg

oh god, what year did i write recently? at work i make typos all the time. i'll put 01, 05, i've been doing 05 a lot. thank god it's still not 05.

but writing, i think i wrote 04 recently? or maybe 02.

:laugh: Yeah, I'll randomly go to write the wrong year all the time. It's baffling. I remember in 2004 or so, I accidentally put 1998 on something ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom