Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, since i'm sitting out in the living room alone, i looked at this photo book my mom made of when we saw the moody blues. i'd never looked in it before. it's like all concert photos, and the third picture is a random one of me at a bar during this trip. wtf.

okay, since i'm sitting out in the living room alone, i looked at this photo book my mom made of when we saw the moody blues. i'd never looked in it before. it's like all concert photos, and the third picture is a random one of me at a bar during this trip. wtf.

Wow! Cool... :lol:

This reminds me. My mom's been working on a photo album for me for a few years, though I didn't know this til the other day.

So she gives it to me right, and do you know what was in there?

MY PICTURES FROM THE CLEVELAND CONCERT! SHE SAID SHE LOST THEM!

She was HIDING them for me. :sad:

I'm starting to discover, to my great personal sadness, I will never be a huge Bowie fan :sigh:

Yeah, PFan and Danny have tried to convert me, but besides the awesomeness of Station To Station (the song), I'm just not so into it. People go on about Young Americans as being some classic Bowie track, but it's awful and cliche and seventiestastic. And Ziggy Stardust is just another album that proves concept albums almost never work (I funnily enough make this comment while listening to Pink Floyd's Animals album, which is an exception and fucking rules).

I have a couple of windows open and am wearing just a thin blazer over my t-shirt. This is delightful.

thsi proves you are mental.

i have a long sleeve t, a t over the top of that, a hoodie and a polar fleece on and 2 pairs of sox and the heater and am considering a blanket.

Yeah, PFan and Danny have tried to convert me, but besides the awesomeness of Station To Station (the song), I'm just not so into it. People go on about Young Americans as being some classic Bowie track, but it's awful and cliche and seventiestastic. And Ziggy Stardust is just another album that proves concept albums almost never work (I funnily enough make this comment while listening to Pink Floyd's Animals album, which is an exception and fucking rules).

I was so depressed after I bought Ziggy Stardust and felt meh after listening to it. I wanted to like it...but well.

Heroes on the other hand. God I love that album :D

This reminds me. My mom's been working on a photo album for me for a few years, though I didn't know this til the other day.

So she gives it to me right, and do you know what was in there?

MY PICTURES FROM THE CLEVELAND CONCERT! SHE SAID SHE LOST THEM!

She was HIDING them for me. :sad:
aww!

my mom never makes this stuff for me, i have to do it myself :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom