Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, and you'll be happy axver, the new order song i used in this tournament is an early song of theirs. :wink:

And slightly painful to listen to :tsk:

J!K! But it sounded like Joy Division, just, obviously not the same vocals. I really like this song though (Keep Feeling) Fascination. And it just hit the chorus, adn I realize I actually know this song :lol: nevermind. It's still cool though.

And slightly painful to listen to :tsk:

J!K! But it sounded like Joy Division, just, obviously not the same vocals. I really like this song though (Keep Feeling) Fascination. And it just hit the chorus, adn I realize I actually know this song :lol: nevermind. It's still cool though.
:lol: i love it. the peel sessions is a great album.

oh yeah, have you ever seen the video for it? it's soooo early 80s

Proof that Bono has a small ass.

bonodonkey.jpg

:lol: i love it. the peel sessions is a great album.

oh yeah, have you ever seen the video for it? it's soooo early 80s

Oh God 80s videos :lmao: love it love it love it.

Iwas going to say something to you, but it's left me :sad:

ETA: I remember

I've searched high and low on youtube, but I just can not find it. What version is it of Rock Me Amadeus where Falco like, breaks down into a spoken word history of Amadeus?

when should i go to bed? i have to get my car inspected tomorrow :mad:
How early? Give yourself at least 3 hours sleep... any multiple of 90 minutes is best, I reckon.

Oh God. ...It doesn't matter how sick I am, that picture will ALWAYS make me laugh...just...what the hell is going on in that picture :lmao:
I'm more curious about what was going on here:

bonodonkey2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom