Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: oh no, we say wenzday too. i'd think someone was a bit odd if they said wed-nes-day.

*phew*

Also, I used to think Memphis Eve was a relatively okay name, until I had that lyric-correction thing pointed out to me.

I mean come on, using your child's NAME, which they'll have to live with for their whole lives (marraige and deed poll depending), to correct some confusion you had in 1984?!

suck it :wink:

which one is your favourite?

I was just kidding, maybe you weren't here the other day when I attempted to get into Joy Division. I quit half way through the second album, I'm just not a huge fan. Love Atmosphere and Love Will Tear Us Apart to death though.

wtf
imgad

I was just kidding, maybe you weren't here the other day when I attempted to get into Joy Division. I quit half way through the second album, I'm just not a huge fan. Love Atmosphere and Love Will Tear Us Apart to death though.
ooh, i don't think i was. atmosphere is great :drool: lwtua is great too. i used it in the last di tournament.

ooh, i don't think i was. atmosphere is great :drool: lwtua is great too. i used it in the last di tournament.

Atmosphere may be one of my favorite songs ever, so it's got that going for it :lol:. I used that for the last DI tournament, I almost used LWTUA, but Atmosphere fit better. I don't think I'll be using anything by them this time round though.

I adore Atmosphere. Quite fond of Twenty Four Hours, though that might just be for the bass. I'm kinda over Love Will Tear Us Apart... :reject:

I always seek out the advice of a wombat if I'm to make a big decision in my life :shrug:

Back in the early days of the postwhorehouse, wasn't Ian replying to Nigerian spammers with something about how he only does business with wombats?

Hey Ali, you've passed 100 posts for the second thread in a row. :ohmy:

And Khan's streaking ahead of me. Not literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom