Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: Three's a crowd... *cough* :D

Then let's find another person who can look like another Adam era. :wink:

I thought there was some colonial figure with the surname of Melbourne, which it was named after. Oh well, they never did teach us much Australian history at school.

And I think Melbourne, Australia should have a different designator than the one in Derbyshire, to distinguish us... which is handy, cos we do. :D

:tsk: Melbourne was directly named after British Prime Minister William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. Melbourne, Derbyshire in turn comes from "mill-on-the-brook".

You can keep deluding yourself, but I and most other people know that Melburnians are Melburnians. :wink:

*crashtackle* Hey Kim :D

:hug:

:madspit:

Do you really think I'd make that up? I'd rather it if I'd just vomited from having a bit too much of a good time drinking wine than from my own sheer stupidity of eating bad cheese. I can't even blame eating bad cheese on drunkenness, since I started eating it WHEN I WAS SOBER.

Ugh. :doh:

:giggle: Wow, you're a bit sensitive about it then.....:shifty:

*has also given up on out-postwhoring Axver*

Should have known better than to try ... such a whore he is. :tsk:

You're close right now! And if I went for a walk or did the dishes or something, you'd probably catch up. Though there's still plenty of the thread to go ... :evil:

:giggle: Wow, you're a bit sensitive about it then.....:shifty:

Since I feel like a doofus for not just chucking out the cheese! I didn't want to waste ALL of it and once I'd cut off the visibly bad bits, I thought it was good to eat ... :doh:

Won't be doing that again ...

You're close right now! And if I went for a walk or did the dishes or something, you'd probably catch up. Though there's still plenty of the thread to go ... :evil:

:shifty: AX!! There's an incredible Train doco on RIGHT NOW and goes ALL NIGHT!!! :yes:

:shifty: :shh: That should do it for you Ali :yes: :giggle:

Since I feel like a doofus for not just chucking out the cheese! I didn't want to waste ALL of it and once I'd cut off the visibly bad bits, I thought it was good to eat ... :doh:

Won't be doing that again ...

Well I can't do parmesan anymore it smells too much like vomit.

And I have yet to do Rum/Bourban again - it's been 13yrs :yikes: since a mega bad experience :giggle:....technicolour......and Mr G STILL asked me to marry him :lol:

:tsk: Melbourne was directly named after British Prime Minister William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. Melbourne, Derbyshire in turn comes from "mill-on-the-brook".
Aah, that makes sense... burn being the Scots word for a little stream or whatever. And that Great Vowel Shift must have turned "mill" into "mel", or vice versa.

You can keep deluding yourself, but I and most other people know that Melburnians are Melburnians. :wink:
The delusions are yours, my friend. *patpat* What's your sample size for "most other people", anyway?

:hug: :hug:

How's it going? Any juicy principal-sacking news? :hyper:

it's right before the part "iiiiiiii remembah when we could sleeeeeeee-huh-eeeeeep on stooooooooooo-wo-oooooones"

all of a sudden, there's like no drums at all.
*listens again*

Aaaah. I guess I always assumed that was deliberate or something.

:shifty: AX!! There's an incredible Train doco on RIGHT NOW and goes ALL NIGHT!!! :yes:

:shifty: :shh: That should do it for you Ali :yes: :giggle:

:lmao:

You know, if an Aussie poster had said that, I probably WOULD have leapt at the remote.

Well I can't do parmesan anymore it smells too much like vomit.

And I have yet to do Rum/Bourban again - it's been 13yrs :yikes: since a mega bad experience :giggle:....technicolour......and Mr G STILL asked me to marry him :lol:

I'm not too bothered by parmesan, but sometimes it's a bit unappealling on the nose.

Want to share that story? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom