Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to Gotye right now, but I'll try to remember to listen again...

Got any emails? :whistle:

Ooh, so I do. Thanks; downloading now. :up:

He was up in the tree with Edge, meditating on the lyrics. :yes:

:lol: And when it finally reappeared at a gig in Washington DC, the lyrics were taped to the stage!

That's it! I knew I was forgetting something. :lmao:
I thought Bono said that at first, I can't believe I didn't see it... :doh:

Don't worry, I didn't see it either! I was talking to bm_2002 Daniel and about to turn to go and heard it. I initially thought it was Bono too until Edge returned to the mic to do that "thank you Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, but especially MELBOURNE!"

Still love how he forgot Adelaide.

fun fact: Pumice can float on water. People have sailed through miles of that crud floating on the sea around islands with a pumicy volcano that's erupted recently. Must play havoc with the motors on boats and stuff.

Don't worry, I didn't see it either! I was talking to bm_2002 Daniel and about to turn to go and heard it. I initially thought it was Bono too until Edge returned to the mic to do that "thank you Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, but especially MELBOURNE!"

Still love how he forgot Adelaide.
Poor Adelaide. Bono even wrongly attributed the train-wreck Party Girl to Adelaide when they played it again in Melb...

Way to abuse your mod powers. :tsk:

And I don't need to spam to continuously top the post count. :tsk:

Well, unless there's a picspam on, but given how much we TALK about what's in the pictures, I think "picspam" is a bit of a misnomer.
that's all i do, yo. i remember back when our titles said poptart, not mod. i was totally the abusive poptart. even though that's not a real flavour.

hey, i can picspam too!

that's all i do, yo. i remember back when our titles said poptart, not mod. i was totally the abusive poptart. even though that's not a real flavour.

hey, i can picspam too!

Chocolate poptarts abused my teeth for many years. It's probably just as well I can't find them any more.

Did I see you trying to read the setlist stuck to the stage in U23D? :wink:

Ha, you noticed? I was actually initially unsure if it was the set or if they needed the lyrics for something, heh.

And all through One, I'm sure you noticed me cracking up because I was following Bono's guitar "playing".

Ha, you noticed? I was actually initially unsure if it was the set or if they needed the lyrics for something, heh.

And all through One, I'm sure you noticed me cracking up because I was following Bono's guitar "playing".

He's the best damn finger-wiggler I've ever seen on stage. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom