Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so looking forward to seeing your face when I was going to give you a lift home on Sunday night... but fate intervened.

... unless it's your fault my car got locked in the car park!!

:shifty: :lol:

Actually, I think Coldplay's first couple of albums have some listenable songs, where non-Chris Martin qualities manage to at least partially obscure all the negatives of his voice. I cannot stand anything they've done that's ballady or slow, though.

:shifty: :lol:

Actually, I think Coldplay's first couple of albums have some listenable songs, where non-Chris Martin qualities manage to at least partially obscure all the negatives of his voice. I cannot stand anything they've done that's ballady or slow, though.

I'm not sure I've heard a Coldplay song that you could call fast, actually. My favourites from Parachutes are probably Spies and Everything's Not Lost. mmmm, bass.

:hmm: i've only heard a few weezer songs, i don't think i could form an opinion on them.
Meh. Overplay of "Sweater Song" killed them for me. One of the dumbest songs ever written.

I prefer the classics: The Who, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd (maybe a little too much on that one), Jimi, stuff like that.

I did see that, yeah... seems like it might be worth a look, although I probably wouldn't go of my own volition. My mum might be interested, actually... she's into historical things. :hmm:

I'm certainly keen on seeing some of the stuff in there. The Fed Square Labyrinth sounds especially interesting, though I'm not sure I care enough to go to the effort of booking to do it.

So you guys were talking about that amazingly catchy song

YELLOW?

What a great song, and it's wonderful how it never gets stuck in your head too.

You can sit there and sing and sing and sing:

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all YELLOW

God what a fantastic song

YELLOW

is.

YELLOW?

Look at the stars
And everything you do

YELLOW

is.
You're funny. :|

YELLOW?

Look at the stars
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

YELLOW

is.

How I feel when I hear that song:

piss-owned.jpg

Hee, Ali, this made me think of you:

Melbourne Open House said:
Standing at the centre of the Anglican Church in Victoria is St Paul's Cathedral. This landmark building is unique among Melbourne's great 19th century public buildings as it is made from sandstone, rather than the city's dominant bluestone building material. Barrabool sandstone and Waurn Ponds limestone, with spires of Hawkesbury sandstone from Sydney suffuse the cathedral in a warm yellow-brown, rather than Melbourne's characteristic cold blue-grey.

YELLOW?

Look at the stars
And everything you do

YELLOW

is.

I knew somebody was going to do this. :laugh:

Didn't the Go-Betweens (Aussie group!) do that "in the streets of your town" song that closed the Aust. Vertigo shows?

Yep, and Bono also snippeted it twice in Brisbane, during Elevation and WOWY. Wish he'd kept snippeting it during Elevation rather than Kylie crap. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom