Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything on Viva la Vida Loca sounded like that, I would've given up on them. Honestly, does the world need another song like that? No.

Not at all.

I'm headed to bead. I need to sober up for my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.

Alright:

"Transmission" is one of the only Joy Division songs I've ever gotten into, so that's good. Putting it next to New Order was a nice touch.

:drool: :drool:

Need. More.

Incidentally, that gelati place at Melbourne Central on the Swanston/LaTrobe intersection that we JUST missed a couple of weeks back does a sensational chocolate gelati, to the point that I prefer it to lemon.

Holy crap! Gotta try that when I'm in the area next. Of course, I rarely go there... maybe gelato that good is reason enough.

Dear God.

Chrissy Martin could have punched me in the stomach and it would have had about the same effect.

The instrumental part is half-decent, but everything sung is beyond brutal.
I hate Coldplay. From the first moment I heard A-song-about-a-color-which-shall-not-be-named-or-it'll-get-stuck-in-my-head-and-I'll-go-on-a-homicidal-spree, I have hated Coldplay.

I've gone past it a few times, never bought anything. Also never heard of poutine...?

My stomach can't decide what it wants me to do. :grumpy:

I've had a couple of things from there. The "Italian" chips aren't very good, but the one drowned in barbecue sauce rocks.

The insane Canadians can explain their poutine. :wink:

not a fan of the ramones :uhoh: but this is one of their more tolerable songs.

I liked saying the same thing about Joy Division. Hold on, I'll switch over to my list and listen along, wasn't sure whose we'd be listening to.

*sneaks into your car*
*replaces CD with PT's Stupid Dream*

There, all is well with the world again.

I was so looking forward to seeing your face when I was going to give you a lift home on Sunday night... but fate intervened.

... unless it's your fault my car got locked in the car park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom