Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's the gravy that makes me say "ew" just a little bit. But the rest of it sounds awesome.

I'm all about the gravy, just not on top of melted cheese.

whoa, i read that too fast and thought you were calling kate k for some reason.

aaaaanyway, that's funny :giggle: were you guys still dating at this point?

:laugh:

It was at the point when we ostensibly weren't together but for all intents and purposes were.

Whenever I see the word "poutine," or even hear it, it sounds like something really dirty.

:laugh: Yeah, it does. Though it sounds nice. I think I've had it once and enjoyed it too, but a bloody long time ago. I imagine I could probably get it from this chip shop opposite Flinders Street Station that seems to do just about everything imaginable to chips (Ali, you might know it, Lord Of The Fries).

Dear God.

Chrissy Martin could have punched me in the stomach and it would have had about the same effect.

The instrumental part is half-decent, but everything sung is beyond brutal.

I can't comprehend how anyone can enjoy that song... and I usually try to respect people's tastes, unless they're Axver's.

I've still never heard it, to be honest. Or if I have, in passing, didn't know it was them.

You know you're listening to Coldplay when someone else present, who knows you're a U2 fan but doesn't listen to them, asks you if what you're listening to is U2.

Well, that's what happened to me, at least, on two separate occasions.

So I introduced my mom to the magic of youtube yesterday, and now she wants me to make her a DVD of the Japanese Game Shows I made her watch :lol:

I can't comprehend how anyone can enjoy that song... and I usually try to respect people's tastes, unless they're Axver's.

Agreed.

Everything wrong with Coldplay is Chris Martin, and that song puts the spotlight on ... Chris Martin.

His worst attribute is his falsetto, and that song relies heavily on ... his falsetto.

Ugh.

Chocolate gelato. :up:

:drool: :drool:

Need. More.

Incidentally, that gelati place at Melbourne Central on the Swanston/LaTrobe intersection that we JUST missed a couple of weeks back does a sensational chocolate gelati, to the point that I prefer it to lemon.

Agreed.

Everything wrong with Coldplay is Chris Martin, and that song puts the spotlight on ... Chris Martin.

His worst attribute is his falsetto, and that song relies heavily on ... his falsetto.

Ugh.

If anything on Viva la Vida Loca sounded like that, I would've given up on them. Honestly, does the world need another song like that? No.

:laugh: Yeah, it does. Though it sounds nice. I think I've had it once and enjoyed it too, but a bloody long time ago. I imagine I could probably get it from this chip shop opposite Flinders Street Station that seems to do just about everything imaginable to chips (Ali, you might know it, Lord Of The Fries).

I've gone past it a few times, never bought anything. Also never heard of poutine...?

My stomach can't decide what it wants me to do. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom