Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

You wouldn't believe how different Kate's tastes in music were to mine. We could agree on U2 and Crowded House but very little else.

Ha. I'm glad the Lady Friend enjoys U2, Radiohead and some others. Her love of Coldplay brings up some interesting conversations, to say the least.

:laugh:

You wouldn't believe how different Kate's tastes in music were to mine. We could agree on U2 and Crowded House but very little else.
the guy i was in my longest relationship with had pretty similar tastes to me. he also got me into a few bands, as well. however, my most recent ex? i had to lie through my teeth and say radiohead's "not bad" because hey, who wants to hear their favourite group sucks? plus, i didn't want to fuck things up.

Khan, I'll download and assemble your list tonight. This sounds like I'm building the Megazord or something.

Indeed. I might just pull a Rocky III and retire for 20 minutes, only to come back to fight my rival and kick his ass.

I'm planning on pulling a Rocky IV and ending an entire war with one speech. I can't believe Bush hasn't thought of this.

the guy i was in my longest relationship with had pretty similar tastes to me. he also got me into a few bands, as well. however, my most recent ex? i had to lie through my teeth and say radiohead's "not bad" because hey, who wants to hear their favourite group sucks? plus, i didn't want to fuck things up.

What were the odds on you not fucking things up, though? Was more a question of "when", really, no?

I feel the Desert Island and its mini games are heading in a new direction. My prediction is that the main competition might just be replaced by mini games. I say that because the mini games have been the most fun for a lot of people. That is a long way off though.

Ah, yes, that's true. I forgot about chocolate.

Chocolate anything ftw!

Though I do love cheesecake.

Chocolate is made of all kinds of SuperWin. :drool:

Now this thread's making me hungry. Guess I better make lunch. It's only salami and cheese toasted sandwiches but that's still good.

We agree on Parachutes and A Rush of Blood... but the rest is a mess, except "Fix You" - we both know it's one of the worst songs ever written by anybody.

I've still never heard it, to be honest. Or if I have, in passing, didn't know it was them.

however, my most recent ex? i had to lie through my teeth and say radiohead's "not bad" because hey, who wants to hear their favourite group sucks?

My reviews of Relient K over on Rate Your Music didn't go down too well when Kate found them. :laugh:

Good Whateverthehelltimeitiswhereyouare, Postwhores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom