Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a song or two by them... super Indie. It just depends on what type of Indie it is, there's: Folksy, Electronica, Alt Rock, etc... all with different levels of pretentiousness.

Huddle Formation is one of her ten favorite songs, so there's that. She's a big Go! Team fan.

It does kinda feel the same way. Like I only felt motivated to do it at the very last minute, very similar to school.

That would be sad if you left, but I can see why.

Yeah, I'd feel like I'm just cranking them out for the sake of it. Plus, I don't want it to get the point where I discourage new people from entering for a variety of reasons, you know? It's just an inkling, nothing substantial yet, depends on how this one turns out. If it's anything like last time, I'm calling it quits.

You told me yesterday. Are you sure I read it, or did you post it in a thread and hoped that I'd see it? Cos, an hour ago, I posted something for you to read, and I do not think you saw it, geek.

Glad you finished it, and, wow, you plowed right into the next one.

:lol: I never thought you saw me post it, since, no you did not reply :wink:

Yeah, I did, because, like I said in my post to you yesterday, I accidentally read a one-sentence synopsis of the book (My eyes glanced over it and I saw the whole thing) and it might have ruined the entire thing for me :sad: so I need to KNOW!.

Because I would stop you. Since I plan on picking Melbourne up and plonking it down in... hmmm... Hawaii might be nice. Or some other tropical island.

You can't do that! That's too warm and Northern Hemisphere and far from New Zealand!

Melbourne's going to the Canterbury Plains. Sorry. Nestled in the foothills of the Southern Alps. It'd be beautiful. :drool:

I had fun coming up with my list this time. I'm hoping the contest goes easier for me this time. I was fucking pissed by the end last time, because most of the criticisms of my list were just bullshit.

Yeah, I'd feel like I'm just cranking them out for the sake of it. Plus, I don't want it to get the point where I discourage new people from entering for a variety of reasons, you know? It's just an inkling, nothing substantial yet, depends on how this one turns out. If it's anything like last time, I'm calling it quits.

But, as for the mini-islands, they're all in fun, so perhaps you could still compete in those if you were feeling up to it

Huddle Formation is one of her ten favorite songs, so there's that. She's a big Go! Team fan.

I remember you mentioning that, nice. Garden State is a good movie, btw, even if it's Zach Braff's attempt at making a Graduate-esque coming of age film, without the affair with a middle-aged woman.

:lol: I never thought you saw me post it, since, no you did not reply :wink:

Yeah, I did, because, like I said in my post to you yesterday, I accidentally read a one-sentence synopsis of the book (My eyes glanced over it and I saw the whole thing) and it might have ruined the entire thing for me :sad: so I need to KNOW!.

I never did see it, correct.

Did you see this:

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - MLB '08, Part Dos

But, as for the mini-islands, they're all in fun, so perhaps you could still compete in those if you were feeling up to it

Maybe. This one was right up my alley so I ended up doing it. No matter what, I'd always listen to the lists and vote.

I remember you mentioning that, nice. Garden State is a good movie, btw, even if it's Zach Braff's attempt at making a Graduate-esque coming of age film, without the affair with a middle-aged woman.

She enjoyed it, and pitched it to me a bit to convince me to watch it.

I'm only going to keep competing if I can come up with playlists I genuinely like and want to share. My current one, I'm quite fond of. But drafts of other playlists that I have lying around all have rather severe deficiencies. Ah well, DI VI is a long way off yet anyway!

I had fun coming up with my list this time. I'm hoping the contest goes easier for me this time. I was fucking pissed by the end last time, because most of the criticisms of my list were just bullshit.
i don't know what your playlist is, but i can already tell you it's too greatest hits-esque. and the flow is terrible.

I'm only going to keep competing if I can come up with playlists I genuinely like and want to share. My current one, I'm quite fond of. But drafts of other playlists that I have lying around all have rather severe deficiencies. Ah well, DI VI is a long way off yet anyway!

I've got one I'm working on, too, but it's not gonna match the quality of my previous ones, that's for sure.

She enjoyed it, and pitched it to me a bit to convince me to watch it.

Nice. I take it she loves Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, too.

i don't know what your playlist is, but i can already tell you it's too greatest hits-esque. and the flow is terrible.

We do need to running-diary each other. That phrase is now a verb.

The DI lists, to me, kind of show my musical progression and that I'm listening to a lot of new music, so it's still interesting to me.

Shit, that last burp really smelled of alcohol.

I played her my favorite U2 song, Please (live from Sao Paulo), and she really liked it, so there's that.

Oh, well that's good then.

But Huddle Formation is even more obnoxious than me, so there's that.

Oh, well that's good then.

But Huddle Formation is even more obnoxious than me, so there's that.

Well, I'm not interested in her for her music tastes anyway. She and I both share a love of conversation, that's how it started.

I've got one I'm working on, too, but it's not gonna match the quality of my previous ones, that's for sure.

I have one that could be pretty good if I can find the songs for it, but I'm not entirely sure if I can. At the moment it's only half the required length, and I wouldn't want to submit it if it falls that far short. It might be better left for a mini-island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom