Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stephen-a-smith1.jpg

Ali, you'd get used to the cold, trust me.

The thing with cold is that you can keep putting layers on. Sure, you may look like the Staypuff Marshmellow bugger from Ghostbusters but it works. I'm mighty skilled in the fine art of layering, I must say.

With heat, there's only so much you can take off. :giggle:

People keep telling me that... I still think I'm more miserable cold and layered than hot and... uh... less layered. :D

Speaking of which, I've just put on a scarf and gloves. Trying not to turn the heater on again! Thinking about a beanie....

College Girl is a huge fan of Indie music, guys. Figure that warrants mentioning.

If you want any help assembling the "How the College Girl Will Lose All Willpower and Lower Pfan's Purity Score" Mixtape, let me know.

Speaking of which, I've just put on a scarf and gloves. Trying not to turn the heater on again! Thinking about a beanie....

I've got a couple of windows open and am just wearing a t-shirt! :lmao:

People keep telling me that... I still think I'm more miserable cold and layered than hot and... uh... less layered. :D

Ali! I'm the same. It's sunny here, but I'm freezing my arse off. I cannot wait for summer again.
:drool:

Aside from your genetic freakiness, I'm convinced it's colder out here than it is where you live. Also, our house has NO insulation.

According to the Essendon station, which I think is closer to me than the central Melbourne one, the apparent temperature is currently 4 here! And whatever insulation I may have is being thoroughly negated by open windows. But I need to air the place out; it was getting a bit stuffy.

Might put my thin blazer on at least.

Apparent temp 7C?! I don't even want to look at Moorabbin Airport's readings.

*wuss*

Moorabbin is showing raw temperature as 9.1 and apparent as 5.4.

So it's colder up here in the inner north. Take THAT! :lol:

According to the Essendon station, which I think is closer to me than the central Melbourne one, the apparent temperature is currently 4 here! And whatever insulation I may have is being thoroughly negated by open windows. But I need to air the place out; it was getting a bit stuffy.

Might put my thin blazer on at least.

Stuffiness > bitter freezing cold.

(yes, I know it's not really THAT cold.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom