Why, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, PFan and Danny have tried to convert me, but besides the awesomeness of Station To Station (the song), I'm just not so into it. People go on about Young Americans as being some classic Bowie track, but it's awful and cliche and seventiestastic. And Ziggy Stardust is just another album that proves concept albums almost never work (I funnily enough make this comment while listening to Pink Floyd's Animals album, which is an exception and fucking rules).
everything you listed* i love, although young americans the album is...not that good. all the songs sound repetitive to me. i looooooooove love LOVE diamond dogs though. the song and album.

* well except animals. don't remember if i've heard that pf album or not.

ooh okay, cuz when you first mentioned only having a shirt on, i was then wondering if you wore boxers or briefs since i was thinking you were pantless and i was like oh shit...:lol:

:laugh: I thought it went without saying that I wear trousers. I ALWAYS wear trousers, except when sleeping.

:der: I thought I didn't know In A Big Country...for some reason I was thinking it was a very different song

:laugh: I thought it went without saying that I wear trousers. I ALWAYS wear trousers, except when sleeping.
you never know! i walk around the house without pants or shorts on all the time. which when you think about it, that's kind of uncomfortable. but even then, around the house i've got on shorts, or if it's cold, pants...but like the kind you sleep in. i never sleep in pants though, ugh. it'd drive my skin CRAZY to do that. i've tried when i'm cold and i wake up in the middle of the night all itchy. the best i can do is socks.

* well except animals. don't remember if i've heard that pf album or not.

It's based on George Orwell's 1984, and takes a lyrical jab at Maggie Thatcher and Mary Whitehouse. Therefore, it must be made of SuperWin. :drool:

Hey you Whitehouse! Ha ha, charade you are!

It's based on George Orwell's 1984, and takes a lyrical jab at Maggie Thatcher and Mary Whitehouse. Therefore, it must be made of SuperWin. :drool:

Hey you Whitehouse! Ha ha, charade you are!
:yes:

the book 1984 is awesome. still haven't ever seen the movie. the closest i've come is that infamous clip macintosh used.

:yes:

the book 1984 is awesome. still haven't ever seen the movie. the closest i've come is that infamous clip macintosh used.

Wait, I'm an idiot. I meant to say it's based on Animal Farm, not 1984.

But both are awesomeness.

Wait, I'm an idiot. I meant to say it's based on Animal Farm, not 1984.

But both are awesomeness.
no, you were right, it is 1984 :lol:

no, it's 2008!
downsrim.gif

you never know! i walk around the house without pants or shorts on all the time. which when you think about it, that's kind of uncomfortable. but even then, around the house i've got on shorts, or if it's cold, pants...but like the kind you sleep in. i never sleep in pants though, ugh. it'd drive my skin CRAZY to do that. i've tried when i'm cold and i wake up in the middle of the night all itchy. the best i can do is socks.

The fact that I have neither socks or shoes on right now is just proof I'm sick. I can't stand not being fully clothed at nearly all times....ALL times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom