Why are girls so complicated?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If we told you...we'd have to kill you.
tongue.gif

Why are guys so complicated?

Or maybe you aren't, it's just that I'm slow and don't get it.
frown.gif

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

Boys aren't complicated. They just get easily confused by those damn complicated girls. And so the girls take our confusion as being complicated, when it's just being plain confused.
smile.gif

Boys are totally unpredictable. Except when they're predictable. I don't know which is worse.

Women are just different, thats all. They think different and they act different, they dress different and they talk different, they do EVERYTHING different.

Wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said that women's minds are like swiss cheese... full of holes?
Then again, I don't think Oscar Wilde had much use for women.

Ant.

Originally posted by Anthony:
Women are just different, thats all. They think different and they act different, they dress different and they talk different, they do EVERYTHING different.

Ant.

The same goes for men too they do EVERYTHING different, and us ladies aint complicated, males just don't understand us cus they are silly!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
All men are boofheads, and boofheads essentially suck.

But I do like them.

biggrin.gif

well said.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

You're a victim of your parents.

Judoooooooo Chop!

I like boys...a lot...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Enlighten me as to how we are the complicated ones.

Boys are nuts.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't

thus,

making you complicated
biggrin.gif

LOL! Ladies, you can't deny this one: A woman's mood or emotional state changes virtually every few minutes. Hence, we men are confused because we really don't know what you want. *ducks for cover* *realizes how stupid he is for giving his viewpoint here, but what the hell*

Originally posted by pub crawler:
LOL! Ladies, you can't deny this one: A woman's mood or emotional state changes virtually every few minutes.

Maybe all of the women you encounter are manic depressive.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Actually, I've decided that guys aren't complicated...just weak and fickle.

Sorry.

Woah now. Weak, maybe. But definitely not fickle. In my experience women are much more fickle than guys. 2 of my female friends even admit that.

Originally posted by Diemen:
Woah now. Weak, maybe. But definitely not fickle. In my experience women are much more fickle than guys. 2 of my female friends even admit that.

I know women have that reputation. It may even be justified. This is just my own personal experience.
mad.gif
Not that these experiences have been at all major.

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 02-17-2002).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Maybe all of the women you encounter are manic depressive.

Hee hee, maybe so, although I think they'd argue differently.

I'd like to give some examples of what I'm talking about, but I can tell by the responses in this thread that it's just way too touchy a subject.

In any case, I do agree that it goes both ways, women don't know what men want either. *sigh*

I agree that women can seem complicated, but it just comes down to respect and wanting to be loved.

Guys are just way too confusing. Tell me something--> if you have a girlfriend, what the hell are you doing knocking on some strange girl's door, leaving notes and CD's, inviting her in for a chat, borrowing furniture?
icon24.gif
I guess I can say I am glad I am not his girlfirend because there is being nice, and there is being uncool.

I dunno what Gao means, but I say Gao to men.

People are complicated, end of story. But........yeah, feck it, on regards recently, thought I understood women....now I am just plain twisted
confused.gif

Being open is the key to clarity. Relationships can have a lotta luggage, you got to know what's in that luggage to let the person through your "customs" in your trust department and then you take the flight to understanding......

biggrin.gif
Yeah, my girl has me totally confused, I drank too much lastnite, I live near an airport and I need sleep.............lalalala

Back
Top Bottom