Why are girls so complicated?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, very funny responses.

The truth is, girls emotions change just as fast as Clinton's affairs do (lol just kidding).

But seriously, where do you get it from? It's not just a few here and there, not just a few million, but its ALL OF YOU. And the ones that you think are just "normal" for once, they're the worst!
smile.gif

Reading this thread it looks like the complication lies on both sex sides. I think it is definitely humans that insist on making things much more complicated than they really need to be.

Life is simple, and I would love to be a dog.

As girls get older, the manipulation gets more intense and they want more shit(e) which means you have to work harder for more $$$. A friend of mine works 2 jobs with the motto "no money, no honey".

LOL

Seriously, its all f#$@#d up, and you really wouldn't want to find an exact match for yourself now would ya??

A man who has a woman that caters to his every need eventually strays, in search of a challenge.

If in life, you don't find yourself occasionally stopping and beating your head against a proverbial wall, then you forgot to live
smile.gif

------------------
Z69Edge@aol.com <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every dog has it's day

Originally posted by z edge:
As girls get older, the manipulation gets more intense and they want more shit(e) which means you have to work harder for more $$$. A friend of mine works 2 jobs with the motto "no money, no honey".

Now that is just fucked up. I for one provide for myself and expect NO monetary gain from being in a relationship. I have also been with guys who just showered me with gifts, and I can tell you, they're just making up for what they lack, or they are hiding something.

And! Guys are just as complicated as girls, but the big problem is they don't see it. If you guys could just open your eyes and realize that we are all complicated beings, then maybe we could spend more time trying to figure out what we both want and get on with things.
Too much time is spent pointing fingers and calling names. It's pretty insulting to be called complicated in such a derogatory manner--> as if we were an inferior race.

My advice---> gay.com If you can't figure us out, go for your own kind.

Originally posted by Ava Adore:

My advice---> gay.com If you can't figure us out, go for your own kind.

Meoooooooow! LOL!

Hey come on now, you should read an ENTIRE post before raising hell about it
smile.gif

Now go on and read the part that starts with LOL and the rest, and if you can't see the joke then you have my full permission to send me a virus to the email address below
smile.gif

XOXOXO

------------------
Z69Edge@aol.com <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every dog has it's day

quote from Ava Adore
Guys are just way too confusing. Tell me something--> if you have a girlfriend, what the hell are you doing knocking on some strange girl's door, leaving notes and CD's, inviting her in for a chat, borrowing furniture? I guess I can say I am glad I am not his girlfirend because there is being nice, and there is being uncool.

whats that suppose to mean? if im understanding this right, you mean if he has a g/f goes and knocks on other girl's doors whom he doenst know and leaves gifts?! if thats what u mean.. yeah that is fucked up

Now that is just fucked up. I for one provide for myself and expect NO monetary gain from being in a relationship. I have also been with guys who just showered me with gifts, and I can tell you, they're just making up for what they lack, or they are hiding something.

so dont shower a g/f with gifts? or little surprises? im not hiding anything or manipulative in anyway... hell im straightforward and honest from the heart to the point where it could jeopardize my own future... im very naive in ways lol... i dont look at what other people think of when i say certain things... for example, (unrelated to g/f's but, related to my straightforwardness lol)

i told a "supervisor" a few weeks ago how i feel sometimes like i dont want to learn anymore more with computers and getting tired with them. i really am, but i didnt even think of the consequences or what he might think about me being reliable to him, shrug.... plus i put supervisor in quotation cuz he was promoted to "supervisor" from the the same position that i am in, i told him how i felt after he was promoted tho... shrug... maybe its being naive, but i think its being honest and straightforward without any thought of manipulative tendencies...

but im rambling here, i think im currently banging my head against a brick wall about a girl... but then again maybe im jumping to conclusions cuz of my mind bounces around like a fookin ping pong ball on acid in the midst of a hurricane... our imaginations are very wild and we tend to imagine the worse or at least i do cuz im a film student

(gasps for breath)

Actually, I've decided that guys aren't complicated...just weak and fickle.

Sorry.

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

yea this weekend im working the graveyard shift, i rotate with another guy on the weekends... one weekend i'll do day shifts and he'll do night shifts... and then rotate next weekend

tomorrow night i'll be up late getting fooked up =)

[This message has been edited by erper (edited 02-18-2002).]

Good for you, tomorrow that is, I know the feeling. Graveyard sucks. I am on a 4 day off, going back tomorrow, and coming off of a 10 day stretch. I have this offer to go to the DOD, and I want to go. My only problem is I have a great boss now that has spent a lot of time and company $$$ training me up and I don't want to F&*# him over. But this new opportunity is one I can't refuse, so I am currently trying to se if I can do both for a while. Lots of $$$ if I do, but no life
frown.gif

yea graveyard sucks... but my schedule is cool work 3 days.. get 4 days off every week... only problem it limits me, i cant go out partying on weekends as much and plus i cant dive into other possible career opportunities that require u 24/7 like film... shrug its ok for now, its definitely not my career choice job

Originally posted by z edge:
Hey come on now, you should read an ENTIRE post before raising hell about it
smile.gif

z edge, I wasn't raising hell over you or your post. It was this 'guy' you mentioned. The one that said no money, no honey. Totally disrespectful attitude towards girls. Now if that is you--> look out, lol, but I have a feeling it's not.

erper, lol, not too sure what it is that you said, but you seemed slightly perturbed by what I said. I was just speaking from my own experiences, and the truth of the matter is girls and guys are just as complicated. You guys just can't see that and put all the blame on us.

Baker we are not complicated.......

we are just what the followin sentance is

'men find women complicated because men are complicated themselves and women arent complicated cause we can handle a lot more in one go than men can, which is why they find us complicated.'

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
You men are all too damn complicated, and I don't think I'll ever find one of you grounded enough to go out with.
*winks suggestively at POPAngel*

I am always the first to admit that women are far more complicated. I think it has to do with having higher standards. "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place." ( I can't remember what movie that's from)I'm not saying it goes that far, but women do expect a lot more in a relationship. Give and take is what it is.

As for men being complicated, that is just an illusion. Women are confused by men's simplicity. We are bewildered by the fact that everything is so simple to them and confuse that for complexity.

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
As for men being complicated, that is just an illusion. Women are confused by men's simplicity. We are bewildered by the fact that everything is so simple to them and confuse that for complexity.

Bingo! Good to see we're in agreement on this.

Sorry but i have to complain, what he hell is up with males, you have no tact or arent ever subtle! EVER!

Male to me- (trying to be nice) i cant go out anywhere with you my mum doesnt like the sound of you (who hasnt met me, males always make us lovely ladies to be bad or something but for you lovely interference males ill make an exception
wink.gif
)

Me- Oh thanks

Male- Dont worry she hates someone else more

Me- oh thx she hates me now

I thought it was just me but my friends b/f fones her and said oh no my parents arent agry @ u they r mad @ you and u annoy them a lot!

Hello? Is it just males from n.ireland but they arent very nice and dunno when to just keep their big mouths ziiiiiiiiped!
smile.gif

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

My sister has 2 kids--8 year old boy, 6 year old girl. She refers to the boy as "my simple and happy son", and to the girl as "my complicated daughter."

Back
Top Bottom