Why!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ILuvLarryMullen said:

Actually he has done the same thing to his nose as he did to his ears. He has a piercing on each side of his nose that he gauged out. His nose looks that way on purpose :|.

So his boogers come out the sides then?

that guy looks like he's really "expressing" himself. nevermind the ridiculous piercings, the tattoos are atrocious.
what a twat. i feel like throwing something at my screen.

Ok, that guy doesn't look like he's more than 25 years old.

A) He's gonna regret some of those tats and piercings in 10-15 years.

B) Tats and piercings have become so mainstreams they can't really be considered a sign of being rebellious. Hell, when you have reality shows based on something (LA Ink and Miami Ink), it can't be rebellious.

^ :yes:

Or a sign of uniqueness, I have yet to see anything on him I haven't seen in some way or another on someone else.

I had the web (inbetween thumb and forefinger) of my left hand pierced twice, now THAT was unique.

:drool:

Carek1230 said:
I saw this and nearly screamed. OMG! But then to each his/her own. It's just not the "norm".

Cultural relativism. If this person was from the other side of the world, and in the pages of National Geographic, we'd all be saying how interesting he is.

Funny how that works!

angelordevil said:

Cultural relativism. If this person was from the other side of the world, and in the pages of National Geographic, we'd all be saying how interesting he is.

Funny how that works!

no, not "we'd all".

i'd want to give this guy a beating of a lifetime regardless of where he's from.

LOOK AT HIS NOSE.

let's all try and find out where he lives so that we can make fun of him directly.

Back
Top Bottom