Who's Your Movie Star Double?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://www.emode.com/tests/stardouble/

Flavia, your movie star double is Angelina Jolie

A wild child like you needs to be played by someone who's not afraid to live life on the edge, someone who doesn't mind bending the rules a little when necessary, someone like Angelina Jolie. While you may not be the kind of person to tattoo your true love's name on your body, we still think Angelina would perfectly capture your adventurous attitude toward life.

Back in high school, were you the one harassing the substitute teacher and freaking out your folks by driving too fast? Well, even if you weren't climbing out your bedroom window and into a carfull of your pals late at night, you probably had your own ways of pushing the envelope and making adults turn gray before their time.

Like Angelina, you probably still like playing hard, that's the way you can really experience life. Leave the armchairs for other people. You, like your movie star double, prefer an edge that makes you feel alive. Angelina never apologizes for the decisions she's made, probably because they've been right for her regardless of what others say. Sound familiar?

Deadly! I think she's great! :hyper: :D

Elisabeth, your movie star double is Cate Blanchett

An intellectual like you needs to be played by someone who understands how to be deep without being boring, someone who can grasp complicated subjects and make them seem clear cut, someone like Cate Blanchett. Whether bringing to life Elizabethan stories or playing an undercover WWII courier in Charlotte Gray, Cate has shown the world that being smart can be sexy.

I love her, that's pretty awesome. :)

Christine, your movie star double is Drew Barrymore

A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out her own niche. That's why Drew Barrymore would be great for the part. Whether she's starring in unique films like Riding in Cars With Boys and Ever After, or heading out into town with daring dates, Drew refuses to conform to Hollywood's mold for leading ladies. Like Drew, you have a unique outlook and passion that shines through everything you do. And if you're truly like Drew, you're not afraid to show everyone who you are.

this test sucks

April, your movie star double is Jennifer Lopez

A magnetic maven like you needs to be played by someone who knows how to get an audience's attention ? and keep it. That's why Jennifer Lopez would be a great leading lady in the movie of your life. You've got a certain star quality that makes people applaud whatever you decide to put your energy into. Regardless of whether you match J Lo's glamorous look, her mega-diva glow will help translate your stunning charisma to the silver screen.

Richard, your movie star double is Benjamin Bratt

A magnetic man like you needs to be played by someone who knows how to get an audience's attention ? and keep it. That's why Benjamin Bratt would be a great leading man in the movie of your life. Underneath your sometimes quieter demeanor, there's an undeniable attraction that draws people to you, your thoughts, and your ideals. There's just something about you that has people screaming for more. But that's a good thing since you probably thrive when you're being social, promoting your causes and getting out and about to see the world. Read more about your movie star double...

Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! :lmao:

I hate Julia Roberts too!!! :lol:

why did i get benjamin bratt?

:huh:

and i don't know who he is...

edit*:lol: i typeod my name when i registered....they think i'm someone named jim. wait a second...didn't it work right the other day? wasn't this the same place as the inkblot thing?

:reject: i am confused. i think i broke something.

Last edited:
Salomey, your movie star double is Ethan Hawke

An intellectual like you needs to be played by someone who understands how to be deep without being boring, someone who can grasp complicated subjects and make them seem clear cut, someone like Ethan Hawke. Whether bringing Hamlet to life or getting published himself, Ethan has shown the world that being smart can be sexy.

umm, right

Reese Witherspoon

A space cadet (in the nicest sense of the word) like you needs to be played by someone who has her own rosy outlook on life, someone who is completely loyal, someone who is unbelievably endearing, someone like Reese Witherspoon.

Whether she's lighting up the stage as the dreamy darling in The Importance of Being Earnest, or pushing passed her blonde image in Legally Blonde, Reese's perfect for the part of someone who's seemingly clueless at times, but oddly intuitive when it matters most (even if we know that in real life she's a clever cookie).

Maybe you sometimes get preoccupied when people are talking around you, but who cares if you jump back into the conversation with a slightly bizarre comment or two? It just means your mind has been wandering in interesting places. You, like Reese in her leading lady roles, probably prefer to dedicate your full attention into the things that give you the most joy: your friends, your family, or a cause you're dedicated to. But ultimately, that's part of what attracts people to you and why they love having your good heart and supersensitive brain around. And that's also why Reese Witherspoon would be a box-office hit in the movie of your life.

Kristina, your movie star double is Cate Blanchett

An intellectual like you needs to be played by someone who understands how to be deep without being boring, someone who can grasp complicated subjects and make them seem clear cut, someone like Cate Blanchett. Whether bringing to life Elizabethan stories or playing an undercover WWII courier in Charlotte Gray, Cate has shown the world that being smart can be sexy.

I'm more of the party girl than the intellectual.

:hmm:

Last edited:
Makoto, your movie star double is Will Smith

A joker like you needs to be played by someone charming, someone who isn't afraid to get a little silly ? but someone who always knows the difference between being outrageous and being obnoxious. That's why Will Smith would be perfect for the part. With his dazzling smile, addictive laugh, and great comedic timing, people would immediately identify with the lighthearted fun you bring to this world. Like Will, you love laughing ? and making other

okaaaaaaaaaaaay

Reese Witherspoon

A space cadet (in the nicest sense of the word) like you needs to be played by someone who has her own rosy outlook on life, someone who is completely loyal, someone who is unbelievably endearing, someone like Reese Witherspoon.

Whether she's lighting up the stage as the dreamy darling in The Importance of Being Earnest, or pushing passed her blonde image in Legally Blonde, Reese's perfect for the part of someone who's seemingly clueless at times, but oddly intuitive when it matters most (even if we know that in real life she's a clever cookie).

Maybe you sometimes get preoccupied when people are talking around you, but who cares if you jump back into the conversation with a slightly bizarre comment or two? It just means your mind has been wandering in interesting places. You, like Reese in her leading lady roles, probably prefer to dedicate your full attention into the things that give you the most joy: your friends, your family, or a cause you're dedicated to. But ultimately, that's part of what attracts people to you and why they love having your good heart and supersensitive brain around. And that's also why Reese Witherspoon would be a box-office hit in the movie of your life.

Cate Blanchett

Were you sometimes the kid in class who realized when the teacher made a mistake ? even if you didn't always point it out? Now that you're grown up, it wouldn't surprise us if you still liked the challenge of banter or enjoyed staying up late talking about the latest in political, social, or celebrity circles. Your glamour comes from your head first and radiates out through your looks. Cate's a natural to star as you because she, like you, has a good head on her shoulders. And she isn't afraid to use it.

Kt, your movie star double is Jennifer Lopez

A magnetic maven like you needs to be played by someone who knows how to get an audience's attention ? and keep it. That's why Jennifer Lopez would be a great leading lady in the movie of your life. You've got a certain star quality that makes people applaud whatever you decide to put your energy into. Regardless of whether you match J Lo's glamorous look, her mega-diva glow will help translate your stunning charisma to the silver screen. :crack:

Feck. :angry:

Charlene, your movie star double is Drew Barrymore

A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out her own niche. That's why Drew Barrymore would be great for the part. Whether she's starring in unique films like Riding in Cars With Boys and Ever After, or heading out into town with daring dates, Drew refuses to conform to Hollywood's mold for leading ladies. Like Drew, you have a unique outlook and passion that shines through everything you do. And if you're truly like Drew, you're not afraid to show everyone who you are

IWasBored said:
why did i get benjamin bratt?

:huh:

and i don't know who he is...

edit*:lol: i typeod my name when i registered....they think i'm someone named jim. wait a second...didn't it work right the other day? wasn't this the same place as the inkblot thing?

:reject: i am confused. i think i broke something.
:lmao: Sorry...

I got Cate Blanchet. And...
Were you sometimes the kid in class who realized when the teacher made a mistake ? even if you didn't always point it out?
Yup...I'd write "Moron" or something in the margin of my notebook and continue doodling.
Edited because I read that last quote wrong

Last edited:
lorena, your movie star double is Angelina Jolie

A wild child like you needs to be played by someone who's not afraid to live life on the edge, someone who doesn't mind bending the rules a little when necessary, someone like Angelina Jolie. While you may not be the kind of person to tattoo your true love's name on your body, we still think Angelina would perfectly capture your adventurous attitude toward life.

... :hmm: I don't feel like that...

Rono said:
Who is Vin Diesel ?

biography

Mark Vincent (he apparently got the name Vin Diesel while he was working as a bouncer) was born July 18, 1967, in New York, NY and was raised by his astrologer and psychologist mother, and stepfather, a teacher and theater director.

Growing up in an artist's housing project in Greenwich Village with his non-identical twin brother Paul and younger sisters, a young Diesel led a life of uncertainty, not knowing his biological father. However, despite his low-class upbringing, it was obvious that he wanted to be a performer from the age of three, after his mother had to stop him from trying to step into the ring at the circus -- he wanted his performance to start.

trespassing into a career

A chance encounter that led to Diesel's acting career occurred when he was seven years of age. Vin and his friends had broken into a local theater, and rather than getting caught and reprimanded for trespassing, Diesel and his buds were handed scripts and were offered $20 dollars per week, on the condition that they show up after school every day. This served as Vin's first "real" paying job.

But his road to success wasn't paved with good luck and fortune. The closest he came to acting professionally was in a Theatre of the New City production, in addition to several very off Broadway plays. Diesel had to take on jobs such as bouncer at several exclusive New York City nightclubs in order to finance his film dreams. He had taken matters into his own hands when he left Hunter College in New York in the midst of studying for an English degree, in order to get an earlier start in filmmaking.

When his mother brought home the book Feature Films at Used Car Prices in order to encourage Diesel, it pushed him to take control of his destiny and create his own movies in which to star. He did, and his filmmaking, writing, producing, and starring role in the film short Multi-Facial (based on his experiences of trying to make it as an actor) screened at Cannes Film Festival in 1995. It received positive reviews, and the extremely low-budget film -- at a cost of $3,000 in a total of three days of shooting -- led to bigger things.

the man of many faces

Despite the lackluster success of his next independent feature, Strays, which was a Sundance entry in 1997, his performance in Multi-Facial was noticed by a certain important person in Hollywood. Steven Spielberg caught his performance in Mutli-Facial and created the role of Private 1st Class Adrian Caparzo in Saving Private Ryan for Diesel. He also impressed the director of the animated film, The Iron Giant, and thanks to his guttural voice, he was cast as the voice of the title character in the 1999 film.

While it took a while for Diesel to convince filmmakers to take him seriously, 2000 was a year of star-making roles for the actor. Two of his films opened on the same weekend -- the sci-fi Pitch Black and drama Boiler Room -- two roles that couldn't be more different in the acting range. Diesel added yoga and pilates to his regular workout for his Pitch Black role as Riddick, while he saw his scummy role as Chris the telemarketer in Boiler Room as a way of redeeming himself for the job he once held as a telemarketer, selling overpriced tools.

start your engines

But it was in the summer of 2001 that Diesel proved he could draw in audiences as a leading man, in the testosterone pumped The Fast and the Furious, as Jordana Brewster's older brother, Dominic. The film was tops at the box-office and took in millions, and served to prove Diesel's star appeal even further.

After a low-key role in 2001's Knockaround Guys, audiences will see more of Diesel in XXX, slated for a 2002 release and co-starring fellow intimidator Samuel L. Jackson, and The Chronicles of Riddick, slated for 2003, which Diesel had a hand in writing.

While Vin Diesel has always wanted to differentiate himself from other thespians, he certainly stands in a league of his own: In addition to his directing credits for Multi-Facial and Strays, Diesel also flexed his producing muscles for XXX (his production team is called One Race) and used his writing skills for The Chronicles of Riddick and his indie pictures.

Known for his trademark voice, (almost as recognizable as James Earl Jones'), his ability to play a multitude of races (he apparently has traces of Irish, Italian, German, Dominican, Mexican, and a lot of other ethnicities), and his intimidating, overbearing frame, film critic Roger Ebert has dubbed Vin Diesel the action star to watch out for in the next few years.

Vin Diesel has been allegedly linked to model/actress Summer Altice, and his Fast and the Furious co-star, Michelle Rodriguez.
vin_diesel_150c.jpg

Chris Klein

A space cadet (in the nicest sense of the word) like you needs to be played by someone who has his own positive outlook on life, someone who is completely loyal, someone who is unbelievably endearing, someone like Chris Klein.

Whether he's palling around with his buddies in movies like Election, or playing the ultra sweet crooner in American Pie, Chris has the right stuff to play the part of someone who's seemingly clueless at times, but oddly intuitive when it matters most.

spacecadet_m.gif

Angela, your movie star double is Reese Witherspoon.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom