Who's your favorite comedian(s)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vince Vaughn has probably the BEST sense of humour and comedic timing I've EVER seen. He can make a standard boring sentence sound hilarious and full of sarcasm!!!

In my opinion...he almost stole the show from Will Ferrell in Old School...but I think Ferrell pulled ahead slightly because of the KFC comment and the nudity!!!

Basstrap said:
He can make a standard boring sentence sound hilarious

I think you're thinking of Christopher Walken :up:

Last edited:
Vince Vauhn is a genius, always has been........

others i enjoy are
Chris Rock
Ray Romano
Damon Wayans
Kevin James

there are alot more....

Peter Sellers, Billy Connolly,The Goodies, Dave Allen, Lenny Henry, The Two Ronnies, Jimeoin,Jennifer Saunders,Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin could make a story funny. There are so many......laughing is good fun.
I've stumbled upon a new british comedy team. I'm not sure who they are yet, but I saw them do a funny, "flatmates preparing for a party" , a party that never quite got off the ground skit the other day. It was funny.

i forgot frank caliendo and the man who truly can make any boring sentance sound hilarious...

macdonald.jpg

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Dennis Miller....he gets my vote...hands down...

Last edited:
I like a lot of the ones you guys have already mentioned, Chris Rock especially. I also LOVE Eddie Izzard. I saw his special Dress to Kill on HBO a few months ago. There have been very few times in my life I've laughed that hard.

Carl Baron=Genius
Well, not really, but he's a pisser.
All my favs are Aussie comedians that no one will have heard of so I'll just um...go now.

:crack:

Bill Cosby
Sinbad
Chris Tucker
Damon Wayans
Jamie Foxx
Chris Rock
Chris Tucker
Adam Sandler

At the moment I love Will Ferrell and this guy named Jim Gaffigen. Both men deliver their material in soft tones which makes anything funny...in my opinion.

gherman said:
Dave Chappelle

His show is the funiest fucking thing on TV right now.

That's funny. I loved Dave Chappelle before his show came out. I think it's the same old tired jokes every episode. Pretty lame to me.

I have a bunch but I think my all time favorites are Robin Wiliams, Bill Cosby(not Cliff Huxtable, although he did have his moments too), and Sinbad. What ever happened to him?

There's tons from SNL too............

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
I like a lot of the ones you guys have already mentioned, Chris Rock especially. I also LOVE Eddie Izzard. I saw his special Dress to Kill on HBO a few months ago. There have been very few times in my life I've laughed that hard.

what she said :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom