Who's Your Daddy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Anyone else think these reality shows are starting to go a little toooo far?

Its a reality show where a woman has to pick her dad, who she has never seen, out of a group of men who are all pretending to be the real dad.

weird crazy stuff

i guess she wins knowing who her real dad is

i wonder if she picks the wrong one then she'd never find out, that would be funny

Well, if nobody watched this trash, they wouldn't have any reason to broadcast it.

Frankly, this is a sad social statement moreso than a piss poor TV show.

It would be better if they mixed up the father types more, ya know? A Chinese guy, a black guy, a hill billy guy, Regis Phelbin, a midget, Fabio, a Mexican guy, etc.

I guess their going to have some bigot girls who find out their father is the race that they hate.

or some crap like that? ie create the most amount of emotional torment possible.

it would have been great if at the very end after they revelaed the real father and they hugged and everything that they would have had a surprise twist

that they lied and actually none were her real father and he actually died in vietnam

i should be a reality show producer

I've got a new idea for a reality show. It's called "White Trash Couch Potatos!" It's a hidden camera show where we spy in on people's homes and watch all the ideots watching reality T.V. Micheal Kane can do the commentary.

Did you ever watch that movie with John Cleese, Rowan Atkinson, Whoopee Goldberg etc racing to win some money while people were betting on them?

Crap, that was a laugh.

beli said:
Did you ever watch that movie with John Cleese, Rowan Atkinson, Whoopee Goldberg etc racing to win some money while people were betting on them?

Crap, that was a laugh.

Cannonball Run III?

Back
Top Bottom