who's the hottest interferencer?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:

Hey! I'm not that bad! :madspit:

Well, I mean I might be a little scary,after all I spend a lot of time in the Pleba section (Bono quote: Pleba....Scary girls!....) ;)

Just kidding.... Friends? :wave:

well, i dint open a thread but i did remark it

friends :D off course :hyper:

I think I may have misunderstood the nature of the internet, I thought it was built so that those of us who are as ugly as sin had an opportunity to impress with our fine minds and quick wits, now even the internet has gone all superficial.
Now I don't know what to believe.

Hmmm, they say bono sometimes secretly comes to this site to have a look around and to see what his fans are up to. Now if i knew what his alias here was.....I would name him, he would be ever so grateful!

Evalicious said:
Hmmm, they say bono sometimes secretly comes to this site to have a look around and to see what his fans are up to. Now if i knew what his alias here was.....I would name him, he would be ever so grateful!

There ¡s no need to say that!

It's out of the question that he's the hottest guy around! :wink:

Living in the Arctic, I feel I've been unfairly disadvantaged. :wink:

Angie :up:

You're absolutely right, Sunny is one hot bitch. (what?) :angel:

Actually I think she's more cute than hot, so if she knew how to type, she'd be the cutest interferencer.

SunnyBed2.jpg

Um...what? :huh:

Sunny is actually the most gentle dog I've ever met. Very obedient, a bundle of energy outside and yet extremely mellow indoors (except when she knows she's going on a walk), and downright shy around strangers.

Die Bart Die

Why thats German for 'The Bart The'

therfore Diemen is just 'The Men' or 'The Man' :wink:

I dont care what you all say I still think the hottest interferencer is the hyper smily.

Look at it go!
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom