who's the hottest interferencer?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright. I know there's been an uncomfortable silence in this thread cause no one really wanted to come out and say it for fear of making other people feel inadequate, but clearly I'm the hottest.

There I said it. Doesn't it feel like a great weight has been lifted off each of our chests? I know I for one can finally move on to bigger and greater things. Phew!

And please, no need to thank me, but if you want to bestow gifts I insist you form a single file line. :wink:

:lol:

Diemen said:
Alright. I know there's been an uncomfortable silence in this thread cause no one really wanted to come out and say it for fear of making other people feel inadequate, but clearly I'm the hottest.

There I said it. Doesn't it feel like a great weight has been lifted off each of our chests? I know I for one can finally move on to bigger and greater things. Phew!

And please, no need to thank me, but if you want to bestow gifts I insist you form a single file line. :wink:

:lol:

:laugh: :flirt:

This thread is hot (in bed).

would PLEBAns hate me if i say larry is ugly in their territory?

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I'm kinda far away at the moment, but can I send your present through Fedex? ;)

Just as long as I don't have to sign for it. I hate waiting around all day for packages - I'm too hot to be stuck inside all day! I must spread my hotness to those less fortunate, you know. :wink:

:confused: Wait a minute, this thread isnt about who is in the hottest atmospheric climate????? Hmm, well then, that changes everything. Hmm, then again, maybe not!!! ;)

What was the point of this thread again??!! :)

Back
Top Bottom