Who's sexier?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's Sexier?

• Bono

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • Jim Morrison

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Mick Jagger

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
Bonochick said:
Bono is my top choice, but I must speak in defense of Mick. For a man his age, I think he has a lot of sex appeal. The first time I went to a Stones concert back in (I think) '97, I couldn't believe the charisma he had...I do find Mick sexy in certain ways.

I've seen The Stones twice and was completely mesmerized by Mick both times. He has such an amazing body (I know some of you are probably wretching right now), he just carries himself so well, so deliberately and gracefully. I've always been attracted to people are so aware of their bodies and know how to work them and use them well, Michael Hutchence fully had that gift.
Jim Morrison could also work his body, he did originate the snake dance and all! But I think the thing that was sexiest about Jim was the whole mystery element, the hint of darkness. He was a poet, an artist, a gentle soul, but he also had that wild sex, drugs and rock 'n roll thing going so it's like you never knew what you were going to get but you definitely wouldn't be disapointed.

I completely agree with you dsmith2904. To me, the 3 of them have and had an incredible sex appeal. I know Jim wasn't a rolemodel and that Jagger isn't really that gorgeous but, their magnetism is really really appealing.

Bono is definately the winner for me. However, Val Kilmer playing Jim Morrison in that movie a few years back was really hot!!!!!!

bonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobonobono

hippyactress said:
Jim :yes:

Just my opinion

Though Bono does very nicely on the sexiness meter...and there is the fact that he's still alive...

lol, twin. Tis true. Although I am in complete agreement about the (slight) superior sexiness of Jim. And, let's face it, for an ugly man, Mick Jagger is damn sexy. ;)

Ana said:

I completely agree with you dsmith2904. To me, the 3 of them have and had an incredible sex appeal. I know Jim wasn't a rolemodel and that Jagger isn't really that gorgeous but, their magnetism is really really appealing.

I don't think that people have to be beautiful to be sexy, sexiness is more about attitude than looks. There are plenty of really attractive people that I don't find particularly sexy and vice versa.

dsmith2904 said:

I don't think that people have to be beautiful to be sexy, sexiness is more about attitude than looks. There are plenty of really attractive people that I don't find particularly sexy and vice versa.

EXACTLY.

It's very tough to choose. Bono, Mick and Jim are all sexy in their own way.

<-------- is sexier than all three of them bwahahahaha :mac:

But out of those three definately Bono. Jim is okay, just doesn't really float my boat. Mick Jagger is DISGUSTING, I can't believe that people find him sexy :no: :barf:

Back
Top Bottom