Who's making up their Christmas list already?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Mine's on it's way to being done. I made it all in Christmas theme too. Evergreen trees around the border and the heading in red and green. I can't be the only one can I?? (PS I live out of state from the rest of my family that's why I'm making up a list
smile.gif
)

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I've been thinking more of what I am going to buy for people. However, there are so many CD's that I want that I should write them down...every year, there are always a bunch of good CD's I forget to ask for.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

My family made up a deadline this year to have all lists submitted by Halloween. Needless to say I missed it. I think I'm okay though, just about everything on my list is a gift certificate.

Back
Top Bottom