Who's Line Is It Anyway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOVE this show
biggrin.gif
I try to catch it whenever possible!

------------------

What in God's name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun...
Rest in peace Layne.

Get on board and have some fun -
Take What you need to turn you on...

This show has me in tears every time I watch it.

I was lucky to have attended a taping during the first season when I lived in California. I was completey laughed out after a half hour, and it was a 3+ hour taping (they film 3 episodes in one night).

It is as they advertise..completely made up as they go along...

Anyone ever see the original Who's line? with the british guy?

Just wondering

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

OMG ANGIE!!!!!! This is my fave, fave, fave show right now!!!! lol

Wayne Brady is my favourite actor, but then again Ryan Stiles just kills me, he's got to be the weirdest, most humourous man alive!! and Colin is so good about the teasing lol

we should have a daily review of the episodes bwahahaha!

I like the British one too, but not quite as much, Drew Carey is a better host, and plus I'm a total loser at understanding people with accents, yes even British accents
redface.gif

The Brit version with Clive Anderson was by far the better, really a classic show! Painfully funny at times, Ryan Stiles was great!

The American one, obviously pretty damn good itself as it's the same idea, and some very good American comedians besides the ones already present, but one problem........DREW CAREY!! I mean, he just annoys me on Who's Line, his own show is ok, but he is just NOT FUNNY presenting this. Nowhere near as good as Clive Anderson. And the bit at the end where he HAS TO do some stupid sketch is just painfully UNamusing.

YUP!!!

There was a season broadcasted over here and it was one of the most hilarious shows i ever saw. (British version)

Originally posted by lazyboy:
The Brit version with Clive Anderson was by far the better, really a classic show! Painfully funny at times, Ryan Stiles was great!

The American one, obviously pretty damn good itself as it's the same idea, and some very good American comedians besides the ones already present, but one problem........DREW CAREY!! I mean, he just annoys me on Who's Line, his own show is ok, but he is just NOT FUNNY presenting this. Nowhere near as good as Clive Anderson. And the bit at the end where he HAS TO do some stupid sketch is just painfully UNamusing.

I do like whats-his-name from the American version, though. Wayne something maybe? He does the music sketches best.

I like the show, but I prefer the British one to the American one (though I watch both). The British one has more variety, games, and they don't drag the improv out for too long. Plus, Clive is way funnier than Drew.

I prefer the american version actually. I just don't find the british humour all that amusing.

------------------
He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the farthest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://all.at/bag <--friends site

Originally posted by meegannie:
I do like whats-his-name from the American version, though. Wayne something maybe? He does the music sketches best.

amuahuhuahuaha. Waybe Brady. He is so amusing. My favourite is Colin by far. And Ryan is good too. As for a forth person....I don't think any of them are really funny. Chip... and...who is that other guy who wears Hawaiian shirts? Maybe I just made that up...I can picture him....
Anyway, yes like someone said Drew Carey is absolutely horrible on that show. I don't like his comedy in general but ugh I always want to yell at him to shut up. Grrr...

I know this is a huge step-out on my part, considering the odds of opinion are currently stacked against me 17-to-1, but I despise that show. I think all of the participants are goofy dorks. It does not humor me; it displeasures me.

Sorry to ruin your otherwise positive thread, but it had been weighing down on me tremendously, and a heavy burden is now lifted.

~U2Alabama

Yes, I love this show! I watch it all the time and have a slight crush on Ryan Stiles
biggrin.gif

Too bad they didn't show it tonight, they showed Stuart Little instead..but that's a cool movie
smile.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Back
Top Bottom