who's gonna DESCRIBE your wild horses. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was about to entitle the thread “Zerodude really is the greatest human being ever to grace the earth with his presence…………..DESCRIBE”.

:wink:

:drool:

the smell of a new Describe thread :drool:

< has never been through the transition of a finished describe thread to a new one :wink:

^
The best man typed slower.

j/k

VertigoGal said:
:lmao:

z-dude you'll just have to bide your time...some day...

:dancing:

Well I've already created *naked* and describe.

It's okay I guess. ZD, make sure you literally jump to the occasion next time! :wink:

I like this new title :up:

Zootlesque said:
It's okay I guess. ZD, make sure you literally jump to the occasion next time! :wink:

I like this new title :up:

“Pandas Partake in Judo Tournaments and Describe”

Is more to my liking.

VertigoGal said:

maybe he didn't realize your age kayla. once i was on a flight with my little brother and he was saying hi to the pilot and the pilot thought i was his mother for a minute. :huh:

yesterday i was at a coffee shop and this little kid came up to me and started talking baby talk . . . i guess he thought i was 2 years old for a minute :shrug:

Irishteen said:
< Was once nearly kicked out of football tournament because the other team claimed I was really 30 :wink:

I actually find it extremely strange when the little kids on the street call you mister.

ok this guy was in the parking lot and i was pushing carts in :reject: and hes like can i help you out and im like no im fine so then an hour passes by and im out side again and he comes up to me and is like you are a very beatiful girl and im like ummm thanks?? and then hes like can i take up out to supper,when do you get off and im like ummmmm i dont think soo im ummm 14 soo ya i g2g and i was freaked out all day!!:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom