who's gonna DESCRIBE your wild horses. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irishteen said:
^^ Remember everyone thought you were one :wink:

:lol: Yeah, that's true. But I'M MY OWN PERSON, DARN IT! :mad: :wink: :laugh: I love y'all.

Youtooellen: The Division Bell = :drool: I'm a Roger Waters girl through and through, but that album is lovely. :yes: :heart:

yeah, it's gotten unusually slow right now.

my whole computer had this spazzymoment as a result. :|

love_u2_adam said:

ya i was being called an alter to much and i was not one.....and yes i know steve:wink: hes my boyfriend...lol

Yes that was sure fun, with the attacking of the guy and Steve getting death threats

circa1992 said:
I have no school tomorrow....it just got cancelled :dancing: :happy: :hyper:

:angry:

:grumpy:

lucky.

I haven't even started my homework yet. I'm still stuck on my fifth (out of twenty) math problem. :|

circa1992: Luckyyyy! :| :wink: Wish I could say the same, but we haven't had any snow here except a few flurries that didn't even stick. Bah.

:wave: G'night Irishteen & VertigoGal (and everyone else who's leaving)! I should probably be going soon too...I'm scheduled for morning crew practice tomorrow (6 AM, which means I'll have to get up around 5:15 to get ready and walk all the way across campus in the cold, by myself...ugh! :no: ). Hopefully my back will hold up so I can start getting back into shape for the spring race season... :huh:

I should get going too though, it's already ten and my parents think I'm doing my homework when I'm really on the blue crack.. :lol:

I'll talk to everyone later, and good night all :wave:
it was very wonderful to chat :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom