who's gonna DESCRIBE your wild horses. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

what do you mean? :scratch:

ZD, you gotta add the picture as a file into your post! Not sure if non-premiums can do it.

Well then we'll see.

:wink:

Attachments

• will 2.gif
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
youtooellen said:

yeah, I think it's probably one of the few pictures I've taken of myself.
I don't call myself very photo genetic as they say. :giggle:

I'm not very photogenic either :no: Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not :shrug:

^^^ VG:

my parents tell me that my walls and my room look so cluttered because of all my unnecessary crap on my walls. :lol:
my brother has a bunch of awards and medals hanging on his walls, whereas mine is cluttered with... photos and whatnots. I really like it too :up:

^^^ ZeroDude:

:sexywink:
now just waiting for yours :madwife:

Will, you post your picture but have it available for premium users?

unacceptable Will, very unacceptable. :tsk:

:wink:

Irishteen said:
I must have the worst room in the world, I only have two posters

mines worse. we're renting, so i can't paint the walls or anything...not that i have any desire to.

and i have no posters or anything. i had absolutely nothing til my friend made me a collage of pics of me & my friends and painte a cute frame. now i have something :hug:

ZD...have you used tinypic.com?

zootles: 09 as in class of 09

VertigoGal said:

mines worse. we're renting, so i can't paint the walls or anything...not that i have any desire too.

and i have no posters or anything. i had absolutely nothing til my friend made me a collage of pics of me & my friends and painte a cute frame. now i have something :hug:

ZD...have you used tinypic.com?

zootles: 09 as in class of 09

Mine had just blue wallpaper, a poster of the grim reaper on a horse, a indian with a wolf, and a map of Europe

graduating next year :rockon:

that just means I still have a year and half left :sigh:

right now I'm considering where I'd like to go to uni to, and I'm thinking the coast would be great :hmm:

^^^^ circa:
I'm 16, 17 in May though :)

^ VG:
:hug:

consider it the few years of youth remaining :wink: (I'm to talk aren't I? :giggle: )

Back
Top Bottom