who's gonna DESCRIBE your wild horses. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is what I look like at 2:45 am

Picture4.jpg

youtooellen said:

I have a thing with older actors.. :|

alright ellen...this settles it. we are actually the same person.

a few months ago I posted on this very same topic, that I seem to have a thing for older actors. Johnny Depp is my ultimate fav but I also love Antonio Banderas, Sean Bean, Liam Neeson (a little too old now :wink: )

:love:

^
I once saw a film...................................

j/k

Don't hit me.

:sad:

VertigoGal said:

alright ellen...this settles it. we are actually the same person.

a few months ago I posted on this very same topic, that I seem to have a thing for older actors. Johnny Depp is my ultimate fav but I also love Antonio Banderas, Sean Bean, Liam Neeson (a little too old now :wink: )

:love:

:drool: Johnny Depp :drool:

:love: VG, it's frighteningly strange how similar we are.. :wink:

Nice pic, John! :up:

VG, didn't you say you like old guys who're not that skinny to cuddle with or something like that? :lmao:

:wink:

John, your eyes are ... striking :drool:

no really, they are beautiful. I'm not lying.
and you're quite handsome might I add, :sexywink:

I've heard it being said that Sami and VG are the same person. Now Ellen and VG are the same person. So... :hmm:

^ ah math! that is called 'Substitution' :wink:

< doing math homework right now while listening to Pink Floyd.. so it's a mixture of :angry: + :drool: = :|

Zootlesque said:
Nice pic, John! :up:

VG, didn't you say you like old guys who're not that skinny to cuddle with or something like that? :lmao:

:wink:

see that was in reference to the truly geriatric, ie Mick Jagger. I don't find him sexy in any case but in general I prefer my very old men not to be so skinny. Grandpa's should be cuddly and warm, etc. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom