Who's better: Little Kids or Senior Citizens?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you prefer?

• Senior Citizens

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Little Kids

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
I hate them both.

But old people have better stories. And I like ladies with blue hair. :drool:

Little kids can't buy beer.:mad:

bastards.

I think I would have to go with little kids, though I also hate them real fuckin' good. At least they sometimes have the balls to thumb their noses (knowingly or otherwise) at authority, whereas the old people are usually too bitter or stupid even to know what's going on. There's really nothing else like hearing a little-ass kid tell somebody to "Fuck off!" or whatever, you know?

It's either sad or embarrassing when an old dude does it just before either killing a load of pedestrians with his car/undeserved driving priviledges or falling down on the sidewalk.

ALERT: I don't hate all old people (I love many, in fact) and I don't hate all little kids (ditto), but I sure as fuck hate most of 'em.

I think I'll go with the oldies, since I'm a hell of a lot closer to geezer status than I am to little kid.

Besides, I keep hoping to manipulate a rich old sick dude to leave me his fortune. ;)

If you shout... said:
I I sure as fuck hate most of 'em.

OMG!!! :lmao:

:lmao:

:lmao:

this thread is HYSTERICAL! I almost spit coffee all over myself reading this! It's brilliant!

DISCLAIMER: Altho I don't hate anyone, really, I don't know who I'd like less-old folks or young uns, so I'll suffice it to say I don't like all old folks, nor do I care for all little kids. :huh:

I'll go with the oldies.

Oldies and kids say the same outlandish things, but it's funnier coming from old people because you would think they would know better.

My vote goes to little kids. They may be annoying as fuck, but at least you can tell them to shut up without getting a long, boring, quivery story that goes along the lines of "In my days, young people had respect for their elders..." :grumpy:

christ you guys are bitter aren't you! :wink:

little kids are so much better...basically what GibsonGirl said. I love little kids even if they can be annoying at times. On the other hand I'm working on a thesis that says old people are more often than not racist bigots. :happy: I suppose it's "not their fault" blah blah but it gets old.

VertigoGal said:
On the other hand I'm working on a thesis that says old people are more often than not racist bigots.

:lol: :up:

I just love hearing my grandmother talking about "negroes" and "kaffirs." I also love hearing her talking about the "fact" that all non-whites are murderers and thieves.

I love both to be honest :reject:..

but I'd choose little kids over the old folk because the children are way more entertaining than old people.
they laugh at anything too so no matter what, you're funny and have a great sense of humor :cool:

:laugh: This thread is awesome!

I'm an equal opportunity hater. To quote Marilyn Manson, "There's no time to descriminate, hate every motherfucker that's in your way...."

Though I love babies! Babies are cute. :drool:

After doing my Work Experience in a primary school, I have to say I prefer OAPs..... After about a day I just wanted to throttle the little kids :mad: (not that I'm violent or anything)

old people

kids annoy me much more than old people

though if I was stuck on an island full of either one or the other, I'd probably go with kids... they'll grow up someday and be my minions, where the old people will all die and I'll be all alone.

a friend of mine a while ago was yelling at an old woman in traffic when we were in his car, and I told him to stop. and I said, think if you saw some dude yelling at your grandma, and he was like " oh yeah, I'd be pissed".

DeadMansParty said:
a friend of mine a while ago was yelling at an old woman in traffic when we were in his car, and I told him to stop. and I said, think if you saw some dude yelling at your grandma, and he was like " oh yeah, I'd be pissed".

Rarely, if ever, do I have to yell at lousy children drivers.

:up:

I hate the kids that live in the apartment underneath me, I wanna ask their parents if they ever go to school, their patio is right underneath my room, and they scream and cry and whine all day long, and when I get in from my bar at 2:30 in the morning, I can always count on them at 7 in the morning screaming and throwing their toys around. I wonder if there is anyway I can talk to their parents and not have it be weird when we walk by eachother.

sorry for the very windmillesque post

I had seniors that lived above me. All somelong, they would have senior citizen sex and the female senior citizen moans would keep me awake.

:shrug:

I said little kids b/c it's my profession. But it was close. Probably b/c of the quote I remember best from my Grandpa in the early stages of altzheimers.

Set the stage, we were in his van at a 4 way stop in which he ran. I say, "Grandpa, that was a stop sign!" He replied non-chalantly, "It don't matter, 4 way stops mean their optional." :yikes:
He lost his liscense soon after.

Back
Top Bottom