Who's a neat freak? Who's a slob?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
So who's a neat freak here? And who are the slobs? Who are in between?

I'm definatly a neat freak: All my cds are arranged alphabatically, my clothes are all arranged by colour, lenght,etc., I freak out at sight of something a little messy. I have to be organised or I can't function properly!

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

***Check out my webpage: Pics of U2, Ewan McGregor, Kate Winslet and much more***
http://community.webshots.com/user/leyloo20

I'm a 'tweener. I organize things for fun, but I honestly can't keep it that way.

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

I am a 100%, certified slob I'm afraid. I'm very lucky to have shacked up with a guy who's a million times more domesticated than me.

My brain just doesn't register when household chores need doing.

My boyfriend showed me the hoover once and I'm not sure which of the two of us looked blanker, the hoover or me
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonovation (edited 09-02-2001).]

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
I'm a 'tweener. I organize things for fun, but I honestly can't keep it that way.

I'm exactly the same way! I love inventorying and sorting things by various criteria. It only stays that way for a couple days though, and you can't see the floor in my room.
wink.gif

Total neat freak here. My CDs are in alphabetical order, my bed is always made, etc.

I freak out
eek.gif
if things are just the slightest bit off...I need help.

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

<---- weird mix.. im a 'tweener' & a total slob, BUT whenever its somewhere else outside my room, im a neat freak..

Originally posted by Bonovation:
I am a 100%, certified slob I'm afraid. I'm very lucky to have shacked up with a guy who's a million times more domesticated than me.

My brain just doesn't register when household chores need doing.

My boyfriend showed me the hoover once and I'm not sure which of the two of us looked blanker, the hoover or me
biggrin.gif

OMG, lol BonoV! That is almost exactly what I was going to write about me! I can destroy a clean room in under an hour.
-Messy Bluey

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I'm exactly the same way! I love inventorying and sorting things by various criteria. It only stays that way for a couple days though, and you can't see the floor in my room.
wink.gif

lol
biggrin.gif
The same here!!!!!

Im always pretty unwilling when it comes to cleaning up, but once i do get started i have to do it properly, so as a result my room is pretty neat, if a little dusty
wink.gif

I'm a neat freak wanna be. But with a hubby, two young kids, two dogs, a hermit crab, 100+ college students to prepare for, and an interference addiction......well, you get the idea.

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

I'm half and half.

My U2 CD's are grouped together by type (albums, singles, soundtracks they are on, etc.), and then the groups arranged in chronological order. My other CD's have no particular order, except I keep ones by the same artist together in chronological order. My floor is usually pretty decent. My car is a pit (half of my life is in my backseat). I have a queen-sized bed, but I am usually squished over on one side because the rest of my bed is loaded up with books, CD's, my backpack, my purse, etc. Not to mention about 7 stuffed Garfields and other stuffed animals.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Mess is okay I spose with me. I just cant be arsed cleaning most of the time. But my bathroom & kitchen etc is always spotless. I get funy about certain things like the coffee table. I need the remotes all lined up. Ie the tv remote, the vcr remote, the foxtel remote, the stereo remote, the ps2 remote, the air con remote...I have too many remote controls....omg...

eek.gif

I'm kinda in between.. I get lazy when it comes to dusting, cleaning the kitchen floor or the bathroom.

unhappy.gif

But... things must be clean and tidy when looked at from afar.. lol... I guess I do a half ass job cleaning sometimes.

I cant stand seeing dishes in the sink, I clean those regularly, along with the counters and coffee table.

At work I'm extrememly organized... my desk is clean and everything is arranged perfectly.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Got The Swing Got The Sway
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

In between! Sometimes I just don't have time to clean up!
tongue.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom