Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So far, we've visited:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urethra National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was not Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- Gimme another Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fuck those Fucking fuckers, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Axver's a huge Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- You're a Twatt, Shetland
- Fingringhole, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Orange Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, Lamethreadlocation, US of Lamerica
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
- LemonMacPhisto's failure
- Boring Lava Field, Oregon
- Mor?n Air Base, Spain
- Comet 3D/Biela (lost in spaaaace)
- Dildo vs Gigantor motherfucking pinus, Newfoundland
- Haiku Valley, Hawaii
- Hole of Horcum, England
- Cumbum, Tamil Nadu, India
- Hell For Certain, Kentucky
- Devil's Dyke, Sussex, England
- Koolyanobbing, Western Australia
- Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Three Cocks and the Truth, Wales
- Saddam Hussein Is Dead Town, Sri Lanka
- Tittybong, Victoria, Australia
- Humptulips, Washington
- Sugar Tit, South Carolina
- End of Earth, Michigan
- Big Boner Lick State Park, Kentucky
- Kholat Syakhl, Russia
- Adelaide awww yea, South Australia
- Dumb Thread Idea, Northumberland, UK
- Bumpass, Virginia
- Bogan Gate, NSW, Australia
- The Mullet, Ireland
- Upperthong, West Yorkshire
- Sexbierum, Holland
- Pussy, France

And now - as perhaps we are always - we're in Whorehouse Meadow. It's been three months since this place Popped into existence and Survived past Round One. We started life with a nomadic existence on A Musical Journey to Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein. For better or worse, we founded a legacy and for our sins got transported to Australia. We escaped by shakin' Djibouti and went on a global tour. In that time, we've been in Vaginas and Pussies and Twatts, had Wetwangs, taken a Sexy Peak at a Sugar Tit, shut the Bogan Gate on The Mullet, worn an Upperthong, met some Cunters, gone on a Useless Loop, had a lot of Sexbierum, sometimes we've liked to Humptulips or Bumpass, we've used a Dildo, had a Dumb Hope of getting out of Hell For Certain, had morning Tea and an afternoon Orange Free State, we've gone to the End of Earth and back, and all in all had a Fucking good time.

You folks in the postwhorehouse meadow fucking rock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whorehouse_Meadow

Weird, now it says Pussy was moved instead of just making it disappear. Plus it took away all the buttons and made the thread look naked when I refreshed.

And now - as perhaps we are always - we're in Whorehouse Meadow. It's been three months since this place Popped into existence and Survived past Round One. We started life with a nomadic existence on A Musical Journey to Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein. For better or worse, we founded a legacy and for our sins got transported to Australia. We escaped by shakin' Djibouti and went on a global tour. In that time, we've been in Vaginas and Pussies and Twatts, had Wetwangs, taken a Sexy Peak at a Sugar Tit, shut the Bogan Gate on The Mullet, worn an Upperthong, met some Cunters, gone on a Useless Loop, had a lot of Sexbierum, sometimes we've liked to Humptulips or Bumpass, we've used a Dildo, had a Dumb Hope of getting out of Hell For Certain, had morning Tea and an afternoon Orange Free State, we've gone to the End of Earth and back, and all in all had a Fucking good time.

SUPERWIN :up:

OK, I don't get how the quick reply is meant to work.

i.e. I click the quick reply thing on Vazza's last post and it just takes me down to the blank box at the bottom, not even a quote in it. I might as well go to the full reply screen with the quote ...

OK, I don't get how the quick reply is meant to work.

i.e. I click the quick reply thing on Vazza's last post and it just takes me down to the blank box at the bottom, not even a quote in it. I might as well go to the full reply screen with the quote ...
quick reply pops you down to the quick reply box and below gives you a little check box to quote the message.

quick reply pops you down to the quick reply box and below gives you a little check box to quote the message.
OK, let's see if I have the hang of this quick reply now. I'm really not seeing how it's any quicker ...

Also, I love that the stupid Total Tickets ad is gone and been replaced by a non-stupid one.

I'm loving how we can see who voted for what in polls now.

Yeah, but now you can't go and hit Desert Island polls with phanan1, phanan2, phanan3, phanan4, phanan5, notphanan, reallynotphanan ... :wink:

Also, I love that the stupid Total Tickets ad is gone and been replaced by a non-stupid one.

Agreed.

I don't like seeing who voted in polls though :yikes: Don't want people seeing my true feelings :lol:

Did anyone discover if we could embed vid or not?

Guess not :lol:

OK, let's see if I have the hang of this quick reply now. I'm really not seeing how it's any quicker ...
quicker because you don't have to load a new page. and once you've checked the "quote message in reply" box it becomes default, apparently

oooooh god they are trying to tweak the reply box color and now the text entry section is blue. do not want.

I don't like seeing who voted in polls though :yikes: Don't want people seeing my true feelings :lol:

I know that on other forums using this software, the poll creator can choose whether it's possible to see who voted or not.

quicker because you don't have to load a new page. and once you've checked the "quote message in reply" box it becomes default, apparently

oooooh god they are trying to tweak the reply box color and now the text entry section is blue. do not want.
I do wish, though, that when it takes me down to the quick reply box, I can see the message I'm quoting, so that I can edit it as necessary and just at least SEE what I'm replying to.

Apparnetly my ad blocking software is really effective against this one, I can't even see a blank space where it should be! And it didn't ever work against that awful total tickets banner that I would accidentally click on once a month much to my frustration

I do wish, though, that when it takes me down to the quick reply box, I can see the message I'm quoting, so that I can edit it as necessary and just at least SEE what I'm replying to.
You have to know when to use it and know when to do the quote > reply page option. So I'm responding to once sentence from you, no biggie. It'll be useful for quoting with no text, or responding with a :lmao: or whatever. Something longer that you can't remember or want to edit, you just do quote the normal way. options :up:

Apparnetly my ad blocking software is really effective against this one, I can't even see a blank space where it should be! And it didn't ever work against that awful total tickets banner that I would accidentally click on once a month much to my frustration
:lol: Maybe I'll have to get around to using some adblocking software. But I'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom