Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Big Bird on the fishing line
With a bit of a shout, a bit of a shout
A bit of an angry snout
He's my favourite hooker of the whole bunch

And I know about his only bride
And how the Russians die on the ice
I got my rape hat on, honey
But I always could accessorize

And I never cared too much for the money
But I know right now, honey
That it's in god's hands
Oh, but I don't know who the father is

Now THAT is what I call a song outtro! :lol:

I'm trying something new here lately. In my years I've almost exclusively written from the perspective of girls of approximately my own age.

But now I'm working on three stories, two about women in their late 40s, and one about a man in his mid 30s. It's quite different writing from the older perspective :hmm:

I'm trying something new here lately. In my years I've almost exclusively written from the perspective of girls of approximately my own age.

But now I'm working on three stories, two about women in their late 40s, and one about a man in his mid 30s. It's quite different writing from the older perspective :hmm:

I imagine writing from a primarily male perspective is different as well.

I imagine writing from a primarily male perspective is different as well.

Yeah, it is. That particular story is really cool though. It's kinda supernatural-ish.

Remember a couple of years ago when that guy rescued some kid that fell on the subway tracks in NYC? Basically that was my inspiration. This guy rescues this kid from the subway tracks, and then finds that when he gets home, his mind has been connected to the boy's and he's able to see/hear everything the kid is. The connection fades out almost completely after a little bit, but comes back whenever the kid is experiencing high levels of emotion. This goes on for years... until the kid gets into another life-threatening situation... and the guy is the only person that knows about it and can save him.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom