Whorehouse Meadow Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I bet those are all really funny. See now we have to find the strongest part of Pfan and LMP's humorous sides. You will even be credited as the Three Musketeers. :wink:

I'm really good at over-the-top humor and parodies...Pfan is a pretty smart guy, bet he'd be pretty witty. And LMP is just really funny in general. I've actually read a bit of the Christmas play he wrote a year or two ago.

ian!!!! i see your bug pinus is back!
whee.gif

:sigh: well, here's to hoping i get to see them in TO in Aug!

Would you have felt better if I said they were terrible? :angel: :wink:

I'm jealous of everyone who didn't get rained on all day. :scream: Here's hoping it'll be a lovely day for you. :up:

Would you have felt better if I said they were terrible? :angel: :wink:

I'm jealous of everyone who didn't get rained on all day. :scream: Here's hoping it'll be a lovely day for you. :up:

haha, nah. but that's cool you went! bad timing though. that was for real the weekend i moved. why couldn't they come over when i was there? lol you saw what that area is like. BO-RING!

haha, nah. but that's cool you went! bad timing though. that was for real the weekend i moved. why couldn't they come over when i was there? lol you saw what that area is like. BO-RING!

I'm glad we're ALIVE after that show. Hundreds, possibly thousands couldn't make it because of all the rain and blocked off roads. Talk about bad timing... :giggle:

:uhoh: I keep scrolling down to see who's viewing this thread and I keep trying to make friends with myself....

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom